Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I don't know if you all have heard about this guy, but there's been a lot more allegations about Dan Schneider, who previously worked for Nickelodeon as a showrunner for many of its popular shows. I used to watch a lot of Nickelodeon as a kid, stuff he did like All That, and Keenan and Kel, and a few others I'm probably forgetting. I'm also aware he pretty much made most of the shows during the early 2000s to the 2010s or so.

Anyway, supposedly this dude was all about sexualizing his female stars, had a thing for their feet and was an asshole on set.
Jennette McCurdy recently released a book where she mentioned the "Creator" of one of her shows as a predator pretty much. She didn't name him, but it's heavily implied to be Schneider. He created both shows she starred on, so I don't think it'd be anyone else.

As a side note, I guess Nickelodeon offered her $300,000 in hush money. I think she took that deal, as that's why she doesn't list his name. There's a lot more down this rabbit hole. There's many weird stories about how this dude was creepy to his female cast and crew.