Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
This looks like the starting signs of slavery 2.0.

Lawmakers voted to make it illegal to camp on public property in Tennessee. Tennesseans without housing will soon face prison time for sleeping outside. Gov. Bill Lee declined to veto or sign off on a proposal criminalizing people who camp in parks and other public property.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So not only are these people struggling, they are going to have criminal records which ensure they will never get back on their feet. Are they not even thinking? Like what are they going to do? Lock them up for 6 months and release them only for them to have nowhere to go again and be locked again for the same offense only longer?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    So not only are these people struggling, they are going to have criminal records which ensure they will never get back on their feet. Are they not even thinking? Like what are they going to do? Lock them up for 6 months and release them only for them to have nowhere to go again and be locked again for the same offense only longer?
    Worse than that with a felony charge you cant leave the country. So you become a permanent slave. The only good news is so far its only in tenessee.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Lawmakers voted to make it illegal to camp on public property in Tennessee. Tennesseans without housing will soon face prison time for sleeping outside. Gov. Bill Lee declined to veto or sign off on a proposal criminalizing people who camp in parks and other public property.
    The economic downturn is about to create a ton more homeless so it’s going to get ugly.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Worse than that with a felony charge you cant leave the country. So you become a permanent slave. The only good news is so far its only in tenessee.
    Well it all make sense being where the KKK started. This is just cruel and foul. SMH

E

educatedman23

The people who vote for these folks will get what they deserve.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wanted to come to CA and park a VW bus for a while on the beach and I was told by a resident of CA that it's illegal now..
    Oh yeah that’s true. But they have lightened up on it recently. You just can’t be out here looking bummy and dirty. People had old ass campers with trash all around and they stunk and that’s when they started limiting it.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Oh yeah that’s true. But they have lightened up on it recently. You just can’t be out here looking bummy and dirty. People had old ass campers with trash all around and they stunk and that’s when they started limiting it.
    PC no doubt, lol.. You know for the most part WE keep ourselves and our rides clean..😁

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PC no doubt, lol.. You know for the most part WE keep ourselves and our rides clean..😁
    Also theres a difference what you were trying to do and the camping that was taking place because of high COL. There’s a homeless dude that goes to my gym to wash up. He stinks the whole locker room up. I wouldnt want that stank outside my house. usher laugh

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Its sad there dosent seem to be a good soloution to the problem. I guess they figure at least they can make sum money for ukraine. With half of that 40 billion they could have ended homelessness completly. The priorities of white suppremecy are redicoulous.

E

educatedman23

Its sad there dosent seem to be a good soloution to the problem. I guess they figure at least they can make sum money for ukraine. With half of that 40 billion they could have ended homelessness completly. The priorities of white suppremecy are redicoulous.
    Of course. But if they got rid of homelessness, this would start to help some people out of their condition. They do not want that. They want more and more to struggle so they can live well.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Of course. But if they got rid of homelessness, this would start to help some people out of their condition. They do not want that. They want more and more to struggle so they can live well.
    Ya u right, i always forget were not dealing with real countries here.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It also helps the depopulation agenda. They want people to die off by the elements so that they can make it look like circumstance rather than genocide.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    This is outrageous , not everyone got the same privileges or opportunities as others do . It has never been heard of anywhere in the world where homeless people are criminalized and sent to prison for been homeless. Instead of doing what is right and finding ways to create more employment and help people who you swore to serve you want take them to prison for your failed promises of poverty alleviation. That's barbaric.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    It also helps the depopulation agenda. They want people to die off by the elements so that they can make it look like circumstance rather than genocide.
    Oooh good point, then the dems will fund raise off that bullshyt. The motto i heard at the peoples summit for democracy was dont protest build something new and at this point i think thats the only move left.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just like red flag laws if they pass, they will be using ALL OF THIS against black people in America and the white liberals will keep cheering it on. I swear, if we went back in time, it would be the white liberals who would be fighting to keep slavery.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Just like red flag laws if they pass, they will be using ALL OF THIS against black people in America and the white liberals will keep cheering it on. I swear, if we went back in time, it would be the white liberals who would be fighting to keep slavery.
    I truly believe that's what Donald 💩 Dump is referring to, "Make AmeriKKKa great again"!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I truly believe that's what Donald 💩 Dump is referring to, "Make AmeriKKKa great again"!
    He is against this stuff, at least he says he is. Trump is a '90s democrat which is not entirely a good thing but I feel he is not as bad as today's dems or reps. Either way, we can't trust anyone in the government right now. Even if Trump isn't a "bad guy" he has proven he can be easily bought and persuaded and that is a problem.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    He is against this stuff, at least he says he is. Trump is a '90s democrat which is not entirely a good thing but I feel he is not as bad as today's dems or reps. Either way, we can't trust anyone in the government right now. Even if Trump isn't a "bad guy" he has proven he can be easily bought and persuaded and that is a problem.
    trumps white suppremecy is soooo blatent though and thats the shyt that fuels revoloution.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    trumps white suppremecy is soooo blatent though and thats the shyt that fuels revoloution.
    I never noticed it until the media started saying it. I don't like the guy but looking back at who he supported, talked up, etc. I can't believe he is as bad as the media has said. I mean rappers once idolized the dude for a reason. However, people change and he can easily have been switched up and pulled into the WS pocket of America. As I said, he is easily persuaded and that is a problem.

I can't trust what MSM says about anyone. If they are against them, usually it is because it serves them to be and MSM is bought out and paid by some of the most evil people in this world.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I never noticed it until the media started saying it. I don't like the guy but looking back at who he supported, talked up, etc. I can't believe he is as bad as the media has said. I mean rappers once idolized the dude for a reason. However, people change and he can easily have been switched up and pulled into the WS pocket of America. As I said, he is easily persuaded and that is a problem.

I can't trust what MSM says about anyone. If they are against them, usually it is because it serves them to be and MSM is bought out and paid by some of the most evil people in this world.
    Tba said this the best their not about shyt demorlcrat republican these are just words they use. Trump seen the dem line was full so he switched to republican. It literly means nothing at this point. As far as his policies go he fufilled coroprates plan as he was told. Wats really funny is he actually shyt done. So either u pick a dem and theyll acomplish nothing like biden. Or you pick trump and hell acomplish his white agenda. But to me the only change is gonna happen in the streets in ukraine and in taiwan.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They love to refer to Black people and "thugs" as "lawless" and claim that we are in a state of "lawlessness", but these laws they put in the books is moreso for Black people to submit to and follow, not anyone else really. They want control and surveillance over us more than anything else as proven by the trillions of dollars lost in the US due to Anti-Black Racism alone.

During the time of the Civil War, both the North and the South wanted to keep us enslaved. The majority of whites didn't want slavery to end, including the whites that didn't own slaves (there goes that "But no one in my family owned any slaves" argument). So it's not just the white liberals that would fight to keep slavery, but also white conservatives, white moderates, white Independents, the white apolitical, etc.

Exactly. MAGA with a New World Order and a modernized slave system. They cheer for their own demise as they do cheer for the wrongful demise of the oppressed others they unjustly look down upon.

,He

the fact that shyt worked tells you everything you need to know about these countries
    Explain the phenomena that is white and non-Black avid Trump supporters in every single country. You'll see millions of devout Trump supporters in Europe, Middle East, Australia, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Boer South Afrikkka, Mars and everywhere else defending him vigorously online and offline as if they live in America themselves. You want to know why Trumpism is a thing and why they are cheering for it? Because Trump speaks the "forbidden" language of these racist, hateful, heartless whites and non-Blacks that want to see much more Black blood spill in the streets as well as Black death, pain, sorrow, oppression, submission, genocide, terrorism, and suffering, and agony. It makes them smile, laugh, and jizz their pants. They dance, joke, scream, and mock us with sheer glee like the demons they are. Once again, we are dealing with global, beastly, ungodly, unspoken, merciless, deeply boundless Anti-Black Evil as well as the apologists and advocates for this exact Evil.

You didn't notice it? I see. I knew of Trump to be an asshole who thinks too highly of himself. Though I myself was not completely privy to Trump's own anti-Black racism until it came to public light either. But the enemy of the enemy is not our friend. Just because the media hates or pretends to hate Trump doesn't mean that Trump is automatically our friend and invited to the cookout. Trump is a disgusting racist subhuman cave creature just like the rest of them. Trump wanted the Central Park Five dead and to be wrongfully prosecuted and imprisoned. He and his demon father racially discriminated against Black people and didn't want Black people living in their Trump-owned properties. Trump's father was a part of the KKK although they try to downplay that fact and claim that "he was merely near a KKK rally, not in it". His son Trump Jr. is racist unhinged cokehead. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. None of this can be excused, ignored, or overlooked. How is Trump and his family not Anti-Black Racist?

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The irony is the same people that advocate for this harsh treatment of the homeless are the same ones that push that "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality. The system antagonizes us at every step it could. Plus, the fact that a majority of the homeless population is black incentivizes them to be harsh.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The irony is the same people that advocate for this harsh treatment of the homeless are the same ones that push that "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality. The system antagonizes us at every step it could. Plus, the fact that a majority of the homeless population is black incentivizes them to be harsh.
    Wats really ironic is black people are the only people who have actually lifted their bootstraps um tulsa, black walstreet etc. Imagine these over privledged fuks tryna do that.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    During the time of the Civil War, both the North and the South wanted to keep us enslaved. The majority of whites didn't want slavery to end, including the whites that didn't own slaves (there goes that "But no one in my family owned any slaves" argument). So it's not just the white liberals that would fight to keep slavery, but also white conservatives, white moderates, white Independents, the white apolitical, etc.
    Are we talking politicians or everyone? I think most white people in the middle and lower classes just want to be left alone and don't cause issues for us. It is the wealthy ones, the ones in power, and the ones who run the big corporations we have to worry about the most. The feds alone have an agenda against black folks in America.

Yeah, there are some stragglers who are racist without wealth or power but the general public tends to put them in their place.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Its just kicking someone while they're down

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its just kicking someone while they're down
    What pisses me off is that a lot of these homeless people are vets or people who got left behind and forgotten due to mental health struggles and never being able to afford help. I am sure a lot of it is down to drugs but they still have such little options to get help when they can't even afford to buy food.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Wats really ironic is black people are the only people who have actually lifted their bootstraps um tulsa, black walstreet etc. Imagine these over privledged fuks tryna do that.
    Amazing point sis! These white supremacists have had these things handed to them and act as if these handouts were due to them. Cognitive dissonance at its finest