Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dave Chappelle giving families of mass shooting victims all proceeds of his Buffalo show

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is how you're supposed to help your people. Dave is the only black celebrity I've heard help these people.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is how you're supposed to help your people. Dave is the only black celebrity I've heard help these people.

This is dope. Much respect to Dave Chappelle for this.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Dave is showing how down he is for the community more and more by bucking at the system and now helping the families of the victims of the tragedy in Buffalo. It's touching to see this kind of support from someone on this scale and hopefully we'll see more examples like Dave in the future.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Now THIS is real #BlackPower!!! Dave IS Down.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are other people who have helped. I know The Game has helped out people before with donations and funding. This is good to see though. Especially for someone like him who is still relevant. I think this will inspire other people too. Dave is a good man.
    Jackpot!!! Yes I remember the Game doing that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I bet the lgbt tranny white supremacists who target dave haven't donated a dime
    If they were so Anti-Racist as they claim to be, where are they?

Where are the white liberals, LGBTQ, leftists, and Progressives at this time? Oh yes, they moved on because the #BLM "trend" is "officially over" and George Floyd died for their sins and "a good cause." They are now too busy being overtly or casually racist themselves all while crying over abortion and student loan debt and Uvalde, celebrating Pride Month and advocating for colorful child grooming, hating Putin, sucking off Johnny Depp (a rumored racist who is also besties with racist Marilyn Manson) while flipping the bird at Amber Heard (a confirmed lying Karen), rocking Ukrainian flags, and posting #IStandWithUkraine as they as support the Neo Nazi military named Azov Regiment.

Never forget, a self-proclaimed "Anti-Racist" white queer tranny named Dani G. German openly encouraged transpeople to call Dave Chappelle the n-word.

Us7oxkk.jpeg

Q94kKqd.jpeg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Quiet as kept, these whites and non-Blacks (on all political aisles) will rather happily donate to the BLM organization scammers and other white funded Black sockpuppet scamming networks (which funnels money back into the hands of the racist white dominant society anyway) than to ever give money to us Black people directly.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Quiet as kept, these whites and non-Blacks (on all political aisles) will rather happily donate to the BLM organization scammers and other white funded Black sockpuppet scamming networks (which funnels money back into the hands of the racist white dominant society anyway) than to ever give money to us Black people directly.

I hear no lies!!!

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is what a real one looks like.