Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Another way to distribute money to white junkies and their families....the DEA really doesn't care about the legal drug dealers I suspect it's all bluff at this point.

More money more meth. More rehab, then more opioids, then more rehab again...

Remember, then only give Black crackheads and drug addicts prison, not rehab or redemption. No sympathy or empthy for them. They don't even acknowledge or care about the Black opioid addicts unless they want to try to get back at us for pointing our that the opioid crisis is mostly a white American issue and that the Black crackheads of the 1980s were discriminated against and imprisoned without mercy. Black opioid addicts don't even seem to get any money from these lawsuits and settlements, they are often excluded and left out from what I hear.

D

Deleted member 1946

More money more meth. More rehab, then more opioids, then more rehab again...

Remember, then only give Black crackheads and drug addicts prison, not rehab or redemption. No sympathy or empthy for them. They don't even acknowledge or care about the Black opioid addicts unless they want to try to get back at us for pointing our that the opioid crisis is mostly a white American issue and that the Black crackheads of the 1980s were discriminated against and imprisoned without mercy. Black opioid addicts don't even seem to get any money from these lawsuits and settlements, they are often excluded and left out from what I hear.
You are right. I have never seen us get rehab. I see White folks get it all the time.