Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I found him listing off the entire staffs to be very cringe. Not for one minute do I doubt him sincerely being thankful for them but to me this scripted message reeks of the NFL’s pandering to the blue collar first responder cop “we stand for the anthem” America. That part image of America pretends nothing bad ever happened and paints a country our ancestors built as synonymous with whiteness.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I found him listing off the entire staffs to be very cringe. Not for one minute do I doubt him sincerely being thankful for them but to me this scripted message reeks of the NFL’s pandering to the blue collar first responder cop “we stand for the anthem” America. That part image of America pretends nothing bad ever happened and paints a country our ancestors built as synonymous with whiteness.
    Exactly. Hamlin thanking the NFL & others let's them off the hook for being sued by Hamlin. He doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him. He understands that going against the NFL would put a target on his back. I understand his position & sometimes people have to fall on their swords to keep the bag so they can impact other lives. Still cringe though.

ART
    ART
    Outside of Kanye West (who is only worried about himself and getting in good with disgusting alt right white supremacists, not the Black community), who else recently ruffled up the feathers of TPTB willingly?

You say "sometimes people have to fall on their swords to keep the bag so they can impact other lives" as if Black people haven't been doing that all the time ad nauseum. When is it finally going to stop?!