Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you put in your vote even if you can't find a candidate to support?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
These days I don't see any politicians I really want to side with. Or I just haven't found the right politician to support. But it's so hard to find politicians that are worthy of my vote, or anyones vote for that matter. We've all just been so screwed over by politicians giving us false promises. With that being said, when you vote for anyone in office, do you put in a vote no matter what? Or if you can't find a candidate to support, do you not vote at all?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will be honest, I hardly voted since I been legal to do so. Why? I can't bring myself to vote for any of these liars. Like I can see through their shows. They talk up these wonderful plans and do the opposite when they win. Look how many Dems said they would clean up our cities and improve things, now we have crime out the ass in all of them and rolling blackouts in Cali.... Where they cut the power first for black neighborhoods. Not joke.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These days I don't see any politicians I really want to side with. Or I just haven't found the right politician to support. But it's so hard to find politicians that are worthy of my vote, or anyones vote for that matter. We've all just been so screwed over by politicians giving us false promises. With that being said, when you vote for anyone in office, do you put in a vote no matter what? Or if you can't find a candidate to support, do you not vote at all?
    If you can't find a candidate o the ballot that you want to support, you can always write in a candidate.

zBucks
    I hate to say it too, but I haven't done much voting myself, at least not in the past two elections. I'm pretty sure I voted for his second term, but that has been it.

At the moment, I don't see anyone I want to vote for, but I also haven't looked into the people running these days, so maybe it's time I actually did that. Maybe there is someone I can get behind, but they would have to be someone I want to see take the job, someone who I can see actually make some change and is true about trying to make that change. But as of right now, not seeing anyone I want to put a vote in for.

If you can't find a candidate o the ballot that you want to support, you can always write in a candidate.
    I've thought of doing this myself. I wouldn't know who to put. I know some people put fictional characters, which serves no purpose.

Also, I think if I ever wrote in a candidate, I think I'd want to rally people to maybe do the same. Would be crazy if we could get someone elected in that way.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I didn’t vote in our last local election I feel bad about it.
    Would it have mattered when they rigged the election to have Biden in office? Even though I know that most of them are just about the same thing but I will always vote for the lesser evil. Two party system is a big problem for us the way I see it.