News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dominance over superiority

D

Deleted member 242

FBA are melanin dominant, physically dominant, creatively dominant, health dominant, intellectualy dominant and above all morally dominant! FBA are the deciding factor for quality of life! Without FBA there is no true value in life. All things invented come from FBA and are used worldwide! So what does that actually mean where Kyrie Irving stands? I have no respect for NBA or NFL. The FBA leagues are our answer that's why they took down our leagues before! Shout out to Kyrie Irving!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    FBA are melanin dominant, physically dominant, creatively dominant, health dominant, intellectualy dominant and above all morally dominant! FBA are the deciding factor for quality of life! Without FBA there is no true value in life. All things invented come from FBA and are used worldwide! So what does that actually mean where Kyrie Irving stands? I have no respect for NBA or NFL. The FBA leagues are our answer that's why they took down our leagues before! Shout out to Kyrie Irving!
    I hear you but if this was true we wouldn’t be having to send bottled water to Jackson, MS. We don’t control or manage our infrastructure so we are not the factor for quality of life as of today. White America is in charge of 99% of our quality of life and I hate it but too many Black Americans are comfortable with it as long as the White man is semi-fair.

We all need to work within our respective talents and trades to create the independence that we need and deserve. I like your mindset but we have to be realistic as well. White America has made as many inventions if not more that we have. They are an incredibly innovative, intelligent, cunning, and resourceful group of people.

If we minimize them and their contributions we are simply deluding ourselves which leads to ill-preparation. These people are going off into space and can take the rocket booster and land it back on the launch platform.

We as Black Americans are not doing that and smashing enough White women to make all their children brown is not a consolation prize. We have to step our game up.