HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    More culture war bullshit. Idk any trannies and you got people acting like this shit is an important issue.

this country is retarded
    I agree, if it was simply for anyone under 18 I could see the utility but when it says "of all ages" that's when it becomes pandering to me. If someone wants to be trans that should be their right and if I DGAF that's my right too.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Well that's how you lose elections before they get started....I agree with not allowing children under 18 but he's talking about people that vote although they may be a minority their family and friends may feel differently about the subject matter.....and last time I checked the LGBTQ+ folks have a hell of a lobby in DC and Beyond...I mean they got their reparations and Healthcare benefits passed into law. 👀

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree, if it was simply for anyone under 18 I could see the utility but when it says "of all ages" that's when it becomes pandering to me. If someone wants to be trans that should be their right and if I DGAF that's my right too.
    More culture war bullshit. Idk any trannies and you got people acting like this shit is an important issue.

this country is retarded
    Well that's how you lose elections before they get started....I agree with not allowing children under 18 but he's talking about people that vote although they may be a minority their family and friends may feel differently about the subject matter.....and last time I checked the LGBTQ+ folks have a hell of a lobby in DC and Beyond...I mean they got their reparations and Healthcare benefits passed into law. 👀

Democrats:

• Let's encourage and allow children to be trans and get gender reassignment surgery.
    • Let's allow drag queens to engage with minors and do raunchy stuff in schools.
    • Let's redefine what a woman is and strip away rights and safe spaces from women and children.
    • Let's teach very young, impressionable children about sex in schools and have children's books with graphic images of sexual acts in schools, libraries, on Amazon, etc.
    • Let's allow trans"women" in women's sports.
    • Let's allow illegals and foreigners to flood the country, particularly if they are non-Black, and give them resources, privileges, and access to fine hotels and goodies that not even the average homeless American citizen has access to.
    • Let's restrict access to guns.
    • Let's also dump undocumented illegals and the foreigners into Black neighborhoods, including Black neighborhoods that are struggling from resource deprivation.
    • Let's label everyone as Russian bots if they disagree with us.
    • Let us limit rights to information and freedom for speech, including the truth.
    • Let's make meaningless proposals that never go anywhere to make it look like we're doing something or that we're trying to do something.
    • Unlike Republicans, let us pretend to care about and pretend to support reparations for Black people from time to time.
    • Let's talk about how everyone deserves reparations.

Black people, vote for us so that a Republican doesn't get in. Don't ask or expect much, just do it or you really ain't Black.

Republicans:

• Let's openly infringe on people's rights and freedoms (especially Black people's) unless you are a white male.
    • Let's label anyone as Antifa and BLM terrorists if they don't agree with us. Let's censor information and promote alt-right propaganda.
    • Let's be openly not-too-openly racist and hostile towards Black people.
    • Let's gut social programs, cut welfare programs, and make cuts to health care.
    • Let's openly discuss why Black people deserve nothing, not even the life in their bodies or the clothes on their backs.
    • Let's be too busy passing laws to target and harm Black people while over looking
    • Let's lie about American history and cover up the truths about slavery.
    • Let's rarely show genuine concern to Black people openly, only fake concern to finger wag at Black people.
    • Let's encourage alt-right extremists to carry out insurrections to overthrow the American government.
    • Let's openly call out illegal immigration while secretly supporting it.
    • Let's openly call out gay stuff while secretly engaging in it.
    • Let's maintain Citizen's United and give more rights and resources to corporations at the expense of the general public because corporations and institutions are "people" too.

Black people, you would be stupid not to vote for us so that a Democrat doesn't get in. Don't ask or expect much, just do it or you will die on the Democratic Plantation.

Both parties:
    • Support, fund, and cover for the police and police unions no matter how racist and corrupt.

• Love the military no matter no matter how racist and corrupt.

• Support tax cuts for the wealthy elite and big corporations.

• Have different ways of being fascists

• Don't mind protecting and giving a nod to the racist citizens (irregular forces of white supremacy). It was Biden's DOJ that tried to give Ahmaud Arbery's murderers a sweetheart plea deal against his surviving family's wishes and behind their back. Breonna Taylor's murderers still are not in prison. Daunte Wright's and Atatiana Jefferson's murderers got slaps on wrists. This is just 0.001% of countless more examples.

• Utilize, rely on, and support the racist white media and MSM outlets

• Are useless when it comes to handling things like mass shootings carried out by whites and non-Blacks

• Support the false narrative that Black people and Black communities are racist, xenophobic, out of control, bigoted, corrupt, and divisive and are no better than white supremacists

• Support overpolicing of Black people and overpolicing in Black communities

• Don't want upper mobility or people to remain comfortably middle class if Black people are able to move up.

• Only care about the opioid crisis because it affects mostly wypipo, so they are the only druggies that get the most in resources, sympathy, and help

• Support Black-looking people to carry out their agendas, including anti-Black agendas (includes Karen Bass, Ketanji Brown Jackson,Kamala Harris, Kanye West, Candace Owens, Eric Arams, Lori Lightfoot, Larry Elder, etc.)

• Love and honor white privilege.

• Could care less about making sure that homeless people don't stay homeless.

• Protect racists and white supremacists while merely sparing a few

• Pretend to care about Black abortion rates or Black maternity death rates.

• Pretend that America isn't a racist country.

• Don't believe the American people (particularly non-Blacks) are racist.

• Support symbolic, intangible gestures for Black people (example: Black mayors, Black judges, block parties and basic annual giveaways in poor Black areas, Black museums, Black statues, Hip Hop History Month, Juneteenth becoming a holiday).

• Accept money from corrupt donors.

• Are filled with pedophiles.

• Work to maintain the anti-Black racist and white supremacist status quo.

And this is how the status quo remains in place.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    For the record I support neither party and feel that anyone who does is a fool who doesn't know that these parties work together to maintain the system of white supremacy. Two wings of the same bird.....it's up to us to kill the bird.
    ART
    ART
    • Let's be too busy being racist and passing laws that target and harm Black people while over looking and neglecting important issues that affect people to the point of incompetence. (examples: Ron DeSantis with hurricane disasters, Ted Cruz with Texas power outages, Donald Trump with COVID-19 pandemic)

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Democrats:

• Let's encourage and allow children to be trans and get gender reassignment surgery.
    • Let's allow drag queens to engage with minors and do raunchy stuff in schools.
    • Let's redefine what a woman is and strip away rights and safe spaces from women and children.
    • Let's teach very young, impressionable children about sex in schools and have children's books with graphic images of sexual acts in schools, libraries, on Amazon, etc.
    • Let's allow trans"women" in women's sports.
    • Let's allow illegals and foreigners to flood the country, particularly if they are non-Black, and give them resources, privileges, and access to fine hotels and goodies that not even the average homeless American citizen has access to.
    • Let's restrict access to guns.
    • Let's also dump undocumented illegals and the foreigners into Black neighborhoods, including Black neighborhoods that are struggling from resource deprivation.
    • Let's label everyone as Russian bots if they disagree with us.
    • Let us limit rights to information and freedom for speech, including the truth.
    • Let's make meaningless proposals that never go anywhere to make it look like we're doing something or that we're trying to do something.
    • Unlike Republicans, let us pretend to care about and pretend to support reparations for Black people from time to time.
    • Let's talk about how everyone deserves reparations.

Black people, vote for us so that a Republican doesn't get in. Don't ask or expect much, just do it or you really ain't Black.

Republicans:

• Let's openly infringe on people's rights and freedoms (especially Black people's) unless you are a white male.
    • Let's label anyone as Antifa and BLM terrorists if they don't agree with us. Let's censor information and promote alt-right propaganda.
    • Let's be openly not-too-openly racist and hostile towards Black people.
    • Let's gut social programs, cut welfare programs, and make cuts to health care.
    • Let's openly discuss why Black people deserve nothing, not even the life in their bodies or the clothes on their backs.
    • Let's be too busy passing laws to target and harm Black people while over looking
    • Let's lie about American history and cover up the truths about slavery.
    • Let's rarely show genuine concern to Black people openly, only fake concern to finger wag at Black people.
    • Let's encourage alt-right extremists to carry out insurrections to overthrow the American government.
    • Let's openly call out illegal immigration while secretly supporting it.
    • Let's openly call out gay stuff while secretly engaging in it.
    • Let's maintain Citizen's United and give more rights and resources to corporations at the expense of the general public because corporations and institutions are "people" too.

Black people, you would be stupid not to vote for us so that a Democrat doesn't get in. Don't ask or expect much, just do it or you will die on the Democratic Plantation.

Both parties:
    • Support, fund, and cover for the police and police unions no matter how racist and corrupt.

• Love the military no matter no matter how racist and corrupt.

• Support tax cuts for the wealthy elite and big corporations.

• Have different ways of being fascists

• Don't mind protecting and giving a nod to the racist citizens (irregular forces of white supremacy). It was Biden's DOJ that tried to give Ahmaud Arbery's murderers a sweetheart plea deal against his surviving family's wishes and behind their back. Breonna Taylor's murderers still are not in prison. Daunte Wright's and Atatiana Jefferson's murderers got slaps on wrists. This is just 0.001% of countless more examples.

• Utilize, rely on, and support the racist white media and MSM outlets

• Are useless when it comes to handling things like mass shootings carried out by whites and non-Blacks

• Support the false narrative that Black people and Black communities are racist, xenophobic, out of control, bigoted, corrupt, and divisive and are no better than white supremacists

• Support overpolicing of Black people and overpolicing in Black communities

• Don't want upper mobility or people to remain comfortably middle class if Black people are able to move up.

• Only care about the opioid crisis because it affects mostly wypipo, so they are the only druggies that get the most in resources, sympathy, and help

• Support Black-looking people to carry out their agendas, including anti-Black agendas (includes Karen Bass, Ketanji Brown Jackson,Kamala Harris, Kanye West, Candace Owens, Eric Arams, Lori Lightfoot, Larry Elder, etc.)

• Love and honor white privilege.

• Could care less about making sure that homeless people don't stay homeless.

• Protect racists and white supremacists while merely sparing a few

• Pretend to care about Black abortion rates or Black maternity death rates.

• Pretend that America isn't a racist country.

• Don't believe the American people (particularly non-Blacks) are racist.

• Support symbolic, intangible gestures for Black people (example: Black mayors, Black judges, block parties and basic annual giveaways in poor Black areas, Black museums, Black statues, Hip Hop History Month, Juneteenth becoming a holiday).

• Accept money from corrupt donors.

• Are filled with pedophiles.

• Work to maintain the anti-Black racist and white supremacist status quo.

And this is how the status quo remains in place.
    That last set of bullet points was spot-on!

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Art said what we all know; that was a perfect summary!

So, do we vote for a DeSantis for the cultural protections for our children; and hope he doesn’t decimate us with an anti-Black decision?

ART
    ART
    Or, do we vote for a Biden (or Newsom) for the comfort of our people; and hope he doesn’t decimate us with an anti-Black decision?
    Reactions: Jay
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good point, though it’s a tough call. For so long we’ve been trained to enact or counteract local, state and national threats through voting. More importantly, we have to circle our wagons and protect ourselves and counter the unhealthy agendas and anti-Black moves. We’ve been depending on our votes to work that magic!
    My city council is so corrupt it doesn’t matter if I vote or not, they’re gonna do what they want.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Republicans make a huge deal of culture wars to keep their voting base motivated. 99.9 percent of people don't run into trans people 99.9 percent of the time.

If my daughter was in a school that allowed boys thinking they're girls to play against her, I'd pull her off the team. And if the parents in that school is allowing that ish, then it tells you what that area is like. You think Compton HS or Inglewood HS is letting boys in dresses even in the school and then playing girls basketball? Hell nah.

That's white folks tryna be progressive and liberal. That ish don't affect us and if some black principal in a predominantly black school tried to push that ish, they'd be clowned before being tossed out.

Looking back, now that I think about it, we had a few gay kids. We kinda knew but didn't trip, because there wasn't any public ish. But later when you heard they got a 'husband' you weren't surprised. But no one tripped at the time.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only concern I have is pushing this sexualized bs on kids. If he wants to make efforts to stop that, I am all for it. But I won't be holding my breath. I don't like Trump, I never did. If it comes down to it though, I would rather have someone like him fn up the government's plans then someone like Biden running the country into the ground. We are going to be screwed either way and have to focus on local politics.

I have seen way to many Republicans say they are going to stop this and that only to promote it a few years later. They are nothing but fence sitters.

ART
    ART
    Both sides are controlled opposites of each other created to undermine and control us.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trans are here to stay we just gotta make sure common sense is too. No penises in female bathrooms, locker rooms, or sports.

ART
    ART
    If Black people have our own exclusive areas like the Jewish do with Israel, Williamsburg, and other places, like how the red/white Native Americans do with their reservations, and how the Asians do with their Chinatowns, then we can have more control to reject this nonsense and enforce our own common sense based policies, rules, and laws.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He needs to stop these alphabet soup folks so I am alright with Donald's decdeclaration
    As of Feb. 7, 2023, the border wall that Trump based his campaign on still isn't built, and Mexico still hasn't agreed to finance it.
    Do you really believe that he would risk destroying what's left of his political career by passing anti-trans legislation?
    That tweet was just another case of Donald Trump telling his base what he thinks they wanted to hear.