App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
... what are they doing to the food supply? You knew it was bad, especially given that Europe and other countries have banned ingredients that the US allows in their food , mRNA in your food, .. pink slime in your meat ... now lab grown meat , and they don't have to tell you?!

It's getting more and more dire ... All of us need to seriously start looking at independent food sources ...

Glad I'm veg :) I remember Mad Cow Disease (I was one of the first child cases, I'm sure I ate some tainted meat that caused this ) ...

D

Deleted member 1946

... what are they doing to the food supply? You knew it was bad, especially given that Europe and other countries have banned ingredients that the US allows in their food , mRNA in your food, .. pink slime in your meat ... now lab grown meat , and they don't have to tell you?!

It's getting more and more dire ... All of us need to seriously start looking at independent food sources ...

Glad I'm veg :) I remember Mad Cow Disease (I was one of the first child cases, I'm sure I ate some tainted meat that caused this ) ...
We gotta have ways to protect ourselves as well. Yes, we need guns. But we gotta stop the police, military, gangs, etc from storming our farm/ranch and destroying our acres of crops/animals.