zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
👀👀👀 Family, um, um, um... Peep Game. 🎵 I Have A TEACHING MOMENT!🎵
GO TO UNDISPUTABLE WITH DR. RASHAD RICHEY. " Karen make spectacle of Self while spanish plays on pizza shop TV" . GO READ THE COMMENTS. IT ALL BROWN POWER TRYING TO SOLIDIFY BROWN POWER OVER WS, WHILE USING FBA TALKING POINTS TO PRACTICE BROWN WS AGAINST FBA. I AGREED WITH KAREN. JUST BC SHE DON'T WANT Those IMMIGRANTS HERE, DON'T MAKE HER A LIAR. I DON'T WANT THEN HERE EITHER. WATCH "UNDISPUTED BROWN POWER TAKEOVER " READ THE COMMENTS... THE BROWNS GO TELL YOU HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT FBA IN THEIR COMMENTS USING WS GRASSROOTS TO DO SO. WHILE THOSE BROWN RACIST ON THERE DELETED MY, COMMENT AS I WAS AGREEING WITH KAREN... AND I'LL STAND ON MY SQUARE AND DEFEND MY POSITION AGAINST BROWN POWER THAT DR RICHEY IS PRATICING. SOFT BROWN POWER IS STILL RACISM AGAINST FBA... WHIKE BEING UNDISPUTABLE BACKSTABBING BROWN POWER FROM THESE PEOPLE USING BLACK FACE.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We will see more and more of this as poor whites see themselves being replaced. Since this has happened in a lot of Black neighborhoods they haven’t truly seen how they make the cities they congregate in just mini versions of their homelands.

At the end of the day it ain’t our business. They gonna have to see what Anglo white people really think about them. They are seen as tools not as family.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Frankly I never liked Univision and all that telemundo BS, now they have several channels all to our 1. BET was gutted years ago never to be what we knew it as.
    Why do I have to listen to Spanish instructions over the phone? I hate to side with that cave skank but that Guala-Guala BS blasting does get at you.

Last edited:
    ART
    ART
    The worst part is that some of these companies and agencies don't give you the option to skip their longass phone prompts, introductions and instructions when you call them, so you have have sit through everything (including the en espanol portions) before you get to the main menu.

When I was a child, I had some interest in getting to know about Spanish language and Latin American culture, so I checked out one of those Spanish TV channels (it had to have been Telemundo, Univision, or some other channel) and I was deeply disgusted by what I saw.

When I tell you that all of the actors, actresses, media, soap operas, and commercials were white, blanco, gringo, castizo, and ivory I am not exaggerating. There were no ambiguously mixed, morena, negro / Black, indigenous, or mestizo people at all.

The rampant anti-Black racism and colorism is within the worldwide Latin American community is very real and I was in complete disbelief at the white supremacy, whitewashing, and white-worshipping within their anti-Black culture. I was so angry, disillusioned, and disappointed that I permanently stopped watching.

I mostly lived around Latino people with a light tan or dark skin and they were mostly (and obviously) mixed or Black. Even if the other ones were white or white-passing, they too had some apparent non-Black admixture. So it made zero sense to have not have ambiguous non-whites and non-Anglos on their Hispanic channels.

But then I learned about white supremacy, racism and colorism within Latin America and how both the pure white minority (blancos, gringos) and the castizos (the ones with a little bit of non-white admixture) are worshipped as they ran and controlled everything. Proof that it's by design and that the discrimination is proudly deliberate.

I noticed the same thing when I was checking out Bollywood and East Indian films. I'm like hello, where are all the darker skinned Indians at and why does everyone look so white and whitewashed? Did they not pass the paper bag test?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Our black politicians whether its local, state or in DC, almost always ride for Latinos. The CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) have gone overboard supporting immigrant programs, etc.

We know how the Democratic party feels from Biden finger wagging at black elites demanding them start working Latinos because they are now the biggest minority.

On an individual basis, you can find good people anywhere. I have a few Latino homies who are ridaz. But as a collective? Nah. The ones I count as homies call it out.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GO TO UNDISPUTABLE WITH DR. RASHAD RICHEY. " Karen make spectacle of Self while spanish plays on pizza shop TV" . GO READ THE COMMENTS. IT ALL BROWN POWER TRYING TO SOLIDIFY BROWN POWER OVER WS, WHILE USING FBA TALKING POINTS TO PRACTICE BROWN WS AGAINST FBA. I AGREED WITH KAREN. JUST BC SHE DON'T WANT Those IMMIGRANTS HERE, DON'T MAKE HER A LIAR. I DON'T WANT THEN HERE EITHER. WATCH "UNDISPUTED BROWN POWER TAKEOVER " READ THE COMMENTS... THE BROWNS GO TELL YOU HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT FBA IN THEIR COMMENTS USING WS GRASSROOTS TO DO SO. WHILE THOSE BROWN RACIST ON THERE DELETED MY, COMMENT AS I WAS AGREEING WITH KAREN... AND I'LL STAND ON MY SQUARE AND DEFEND MY POSITION AGAINST BROWN POWER THAT DR RICHEY IS PRATICING. SOFT BROWN POWER IS STILL RACISM AGAINST FBA... WHIKE BEING UNDISPUTABLE BACKSTABBING BROWN POWER FROM THESE PEOPLE USING BLACK FACE.
    I couldn't find all the comments you were talking about as there are a lot (thousands) of comments on the video itself, but I did find this:

Qkqn8o7.jpg

I do not like this at all. This is dangerous talk. These foreigners and their advocates are using disingenuous, bad faith arguments based on lies, and looking for technicalities / loopholes to "legalize" and barge their way into America (aka the USA).

Let me guess, these pro-illegal, pro non-citizen lobbyists, Latino organizations, immigrant caucuses, corporations, politicians, and others are going to pay off and inspire Oxford and Merriam-Webster to change the definition of the word "American" (just like how the transformers 🏳️‍🌈 🌈 coalition got them to redefine the words "man" and "woman") before they finally make everyone in the Central America and the continents of North America and South America US citizens?!!!

THIS IS OUTRIGHT INSANE AND IMPRACTICAL. They have officially fallen off the deep end.

American
    1. relating to or characteristic of the United States or its inhabitants.
      "a leading American industrial company"
    noun
    1. 1.
      a native or citizen of the United States.
    2. 2.
      the English language as it is used in the United States; American English.

rExOSuM.jpg

They and everybody else and their mama know that American means people from the US. That's like saying all Canadians in Canada, all Argentinians in Argentina, and all Salvadorans of El Salvador are Americans (of the USA).

We have borders and the US needs to demand respect for its boundaries.

You can't go to Germany and demand that you let Austria, the Netherlands, and others eat off Germany, its land and resources because "we're all one" and "we're all European." Where is the respect? These Karens have no respect for anyone and too many of these foreigners and illegals don't have any respect for the land or Black Americans.

Central Americans, South Americans, and others are not American / US Citizens unless they both legally immigrated here and legally became US Citizens.

Also, another alarming thing I witnessed is that many of them were making comments about how the US does not have an official language so anything goes. But the thing is that they're not going to keep that same energy if most of the US becomes Latino and they eventually try to make Spanish the official/dominant language of the United States of America (and/or many areas in the US) within 50 years from now (if not sooner). Keep an open eye. We can't let them run amok like this. They need to respect our land that our Black ancestors were forced to build as well as their descendants.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Keep in mind the eventual agenda is a one world nation.....they're trying to make it happen with the currency first......stay tuned.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Frankly I never liked Univision and all that telemundo BS, now they have several channels all to our 1. BET was gutted years ago never to be what we knew it as.
    Why do I have to listen to Spanish instructions over the phone? I hate to side with that cave skank but that Guala-Guala BS blasting does get at you.
    India is a joke on to itself. Type in google "Hitler ice cream sold in india". Got mf darker tham me out there selling swastikas & Hitler in the form of phucking ice cream. Got starving MF's laying in the gutters and free roaming cows just strolling by, but they refuse to eat those.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    India is a joke on to itself. Type in google "Hitler ice cream sold in india". Got mf darker tham me out there selling swastikas & Hitler in the form of phucking ice cream. Got starving MF's laying in the gutters and free roaming cows just strolling by, but they refuse to eat those.
    The United States wants to import more self-haters, anti-Black racists, white supremacists, Nazis, Nazi sympathizers and Hitler fanatics of all races as if we already don't have more than enough of those.

kBz7HA4.jpg

iHVwYOg.jpg

FhdnmvB.jpg

Modern Hitler Youth, only this time it's "more diverse."

#TragicBuffers
    #SelfHate
    #ProudSelfHaters

Sponsored in part by:

cdhmLEW.jpeg

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So maybe I'm biased on this topic.

But I disagree with you. The Karen was completely racist. I could give a crap less what language anyone else is speaking. She was certainly wrong to ask for her money back just because she was upset with what was on TV. She purchased a product and received it. She can't then ask for her money back because she disagrees with their products. If she is that unhappy just don't shop there anymore. Simple.

That said I am also against unchecked legal and illegal immigration. My reason for that is more financial than anything else. In the nursing field I see immigrants come in and accept lower wages than what I would ever accept as a nurse. In turn this suppresses wages. Because they accept these low wages companies don't increase wages. They instead try to hire more immigrants.

You see the difference between me and you is I'm against immigration because I found how it affects me and other black, white, Hispanic and whatever other nurse thus affects me. In your case it seems you just hate them because of their race. How is that any different that people hating us just because of out race?

It isn't. And that make you racist too. You are just racist against Hispanic immigrants with no reason other than their race.

You can't fight hate with more hate. Just my 2 cents on it!

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Black People can't be racist. Black people can be prejudice but not racist.....we have to start using these terms correctly a Racist controls one or more parts of the 9 areas of life or how you get your daily bread if you dont control any of that then you're not a racist,just a bigot. Other than that I concur with your comment.
    Jay
    Jay
    Thank you for this post and I think people get lost in the sauce. You can be vigilant and not bigoted. You can be strong and stomp a mud hole in an anti-Black racist without having to be bigoted and prejudice yourself.

People think in order to fight white supremacy they have to be as trashy and degenerate as white supremacy too which a losing battle. We don’t have to lose ourselves to carve out our space in the world.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    We can call it prejudice then instead of racism. But the idea behind what I'm saying is still the same. It isn't good to be prejudice against an entire race/group of people just because of a few.

There are always going to be some in a group that are bad. Usually though there are more good than bad. The one group I may think there are either more or as many bad as there are good is white people.

However I don't judge a white person as bad just because there are so many bad ones. I am open and willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and then judge them based on their character. I just do that at the same time as me being vigilant and watching for their motives and being careful around them until I feel them out.

I'll give you real life example. There is a doctor that I work with. One day there was a black guy skate boarding across the parking lot. Me and her both got back from lunch around the same time. She asked about the guy skateboarding. There had recently been a lot of thefts and vandalism in the parking lots. People were breaking into cars and stealing catalytic converters.

It was pretty cold out that day. She asked if I thought he looked suspicious and if she should call the police. She thought it was weird for someone to be skateboarding in such cold weather.

I explained to her that it wasn't a good idea to call the police. I told her the guy probably didn't have a care and skateboarding was his means of getting around. There were lots of businesses on the other side of the clinic. I assumed that's where he was going. I told her that either way there isn't any proof or reason to think he was doing anything wrong and that armed police shouldn't be called because things could end up going horribly wrong given that all he was doing was skateboarding in the cold.

She agreed. She hadn't really thought about any of that. I've known and interacted with this doctor a lot and have no reason to think she is at all racist. She just hadn't thought it all the way through.

We think about racism all day because it is required to survive. Most white people even those who aren't racist don't. I think that doctor learned something that day though and hopefully it sticks with her every time she thinks about calling the police.

You see instead of being prejudice ourselves, we need to try to help teach others not to be!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    "You don't reach inside a bucket of rattlesnakes to see which one won't bite you".....but Y'all gon head...
    I don't need access to them folks to survive and make no mistake It's about survival at this point in time. We ARE at War.B1✊🏿💯SOEskeptical

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "You don't reach inside a bucket of rattlesnakes to see which one won't bite you".....but Y'all gon head...
    I don't need access to them folks to survive and make no mistake It's about survival at this point in time. We ARE at War.B1✊🏿💯SOEskeptical
    100% facts.

But I disagree with you. The Karen was completely racist. I could give a crap less what language anyone else is speaking. She was certainly wrong to ask for her money back just because she was upset with what was on TV. She purchased a product and received it. She can't then ask for her money back because she disagrees with their products. If she is that unhappy just don't shop there anymore. Simple.

That said I am also against unchecked legal and illegal immigration. My reason for that is more financial than anything else. In the nursing field I see immigrants come in and accept lower wages than what I would ever accept as a nurse. In turn this suppresses wages. Because they accept these low wages companies don't increase wages. They instead try to hire more immigrants.

You see the difference between me and you is I'm against immigration because I found how it affects me and other black, white, Hispanic and whatever other nurse thus affects me. In your case it seems you just hate them because of their race. How is that any different that people hating us just because of out race?

It isn't. And that make you racist too. You are just racist against Hispanic immigrants with no reason other than their race.

MR-D-ROB the problem with what you’re saying D Rob is that White people as a group are violent and will jack you up. So I get what you’re saying but it’s utopian. I’m all for not turning into a monster trying to fight one but I think being naive is just as worse. Too many Black groups have had your mentality and that one “woke” white person ended up being the one steering the whole thing left.

I love everyone on this planet as a human being but as a Black man which is a social construct I know that it is everyone against me so I operate accordingly. That one white man you may defend on here won’t defend you on whitepoeple.com and if he did they’d bounce his ass out.

I think there is space between hate and love. You don’t have to be prejudice but you can be on guard.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I am all for being on guard. I don't fully trust anyone.
    However we live in a diverse society. It's more or less diverse based on where you live. However we live in a society where we have to interact with other races.
    If you are working you will inherently interact with other races. Even if you are a business owner you will interact with other races. Whether they are your customer base or they supply you with things needed for your business. With very few exceptions that's the case.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yes you can use hate to fight hate. We are fighting the good fight just on GP. That MLK turning the other cheek doesn't work anymore. The ONLY thing the pink parasite (and other races wanting to be like them) fears and understand is pure no holds barred violence.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes you can use hate to fight hate. We are fighting the good fight just on GP. That MLK turning the other cheek doesn't work anymore. The ONLY thing the pink parasite (and other races wanting to be like them) fears and understand is pure no holds barred violence.
    The problem is when you fight hate with hate you become blinded by the hate and that’s a problem. I look at it like Boxing, if you get in the ring with hate you will get your ass beat.

You need to be mentally sound, rational, intellectual, and tactical in order to be successful. Hate is an emotion and leading with emotion in combat is how you get destroyed.

My opinion is that we need to lead with strength and self-respect. We need to fight because our self-respect tells us that we are deserving of respect and we will do anything to get it rather than out of hate for an enemy.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    I don't waste energy hating people I just love my own people and put their needs first above any other race of people......too many of us don't get that mentality and it becomes an emotional thing when critical thinking is need to solve our issues and gain fair justice across the board. Don't be mad at me because I don't welcome a white man or woman into the circle because I put my Sisters and Brothers first. I guess I'm prejudiced and I can live with that. White folks have enough cheerleaders amongst us......I'm not one of them. ✊🏿💯👍🏿
    Jay
    Jay
    I think that’s the healthiest and most sustainable way for us to be. If we are guided by love and respect for our people then we will be able to take on any adversary.

If we are guided by hate then what happens after we defeat our adversary? Do we have to wait for the next person to abuse us so much that we develop hate for them too?

We should be whooping ass to protect our women and children…it shouldn’t matter if it’s a spider, ant, buffalo, a poison fruit, or person…the instinct to destroy should be a function of protection.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    That's literally sounds like military strategy Jay. Literally akin to speeches and strategy I heard when I was on active duty in the Army.
    Reactions: ART

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The problem is when you fight hate with hate you become blinded by the hate and that’s a problem. I look at it like Boxing, if you get in the ring with hate you will get your ass beat.

You need to be mentally sound, rational, intellectual, and tactical in order to be successful. Hate is an emotion and leading with emotion in combat is how you get destroyed.

My opinion is that we need to lead with strength and self-respect. We need to fight because our self-respect tells us that we are deserving of respect and we will do anything to get it rather than out of hate for an enemy.
    I understand brother Jay. I just want my people to stop the "forgive,forgive" mentality. Stop crying in the face of our enemy, stop phucking filming the BS. I got nothing but those old types Jason speaks of. It gets old.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand brother Jay. I just want my people to stop the "forgive,forgive" mentality. Stop crying in the face of our enemy, stop phucking filming the BS. I got nothing but those old types Jason speaks of. It gets old.
    These 2k babies are so jacked up. SMH

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sorry guys but I'm not for violence. There seems to be more and more people coming to the site that are putting up post or comments calling for violence.
    I am all for self defense. I am all for being vigilant. If someone does something to my family then yes I am getting revenge.

But there are people just calling for initial aggressor violence for no reason. I'm not down with that!

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    No one says you have to be for violence there are those of us who are willing to be on the front lines and some will refuse to fight until the violence comes to their door no worries we know who to call and who not to call.....just remember January 6 was a rehearsal for them and the aftermath of Katrina was practice for them when they were hunting and killing Black people in the streets and no one seems to know what happened to 500 Black Prisoners after the hurricane.....this is 21st century stuff not back in the day.....your enemies religion IS violence just remember that.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Sorry guys but I'm not for violence. There seems to be more and more people coming to the site that are putting up post or comments calling for violence.
    I am all for self defense. I am all for being vigilant. If someone does something to my family then yes I am getting revenge.

But there are people just calling for initial aggressor violence for no reason. I'm not down with that!
    Well the “initial aggressor violence” has already been committed and it was done by our oppressor to us. What people are speaking of is how do we respond to this violence.

You’re ignoring the aggressive actions White Supremacy takes towards us on a daily to make us appear as aggressive. All the homeless Black people on the street due to gentrification and racism while the nation gives billions to immigrants is violence.

But if we do not respond in a “let’s hold hands and sing a song” manner it’s too aggressive for your sensibilities. Understood but please don’t “Karen” us.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. What you are talking about is 1. Violence that occured over a century ago, 2. Economic violence.

Neither of those are physical violence against us right now. Now we want to discuss police brutality then yes that is physical violence against us right now.

That does deserve a response but I don't think anybody is about to gun up against the police. So unless anybody is calling for that then chill out and stop trying to act tough.

What I am looking at is the bigger picture. If you don't think that the government isn't looking at this site then you are naive.

What I am trying to avoid is Jay's site being cancelled or stripped off the web because people are advocating for violence. If people start doing that eventually someone will act on it. And from there the site is going to be gone!
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    Don't confuse my inability to be a coward with pretending to be tough. No one on here spoke on any violent actions, you interpreted it that way because you White Knighted for White Daddy and no one agreed with you.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    50 Cent Smh GIF

Yeah I'm out just don't expect me to remain silent or neutral when violence happens to my people (which is 24/7/365)......not built for that. We're finding out who's who.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Nobody is saying be neutral or silent. Just not outright openly calling for violence. That's not the answer for a variety of reasons.
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    No one outright called for violence, I like you as a poster therefore it would be great if you refrained from being a Karen.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Read back through this thread again.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. Richie was told by his handlers to chill out on all the white Karen/Brad against black folk stuff and get more inclusive with the racism. I like his show (less now than earlier programs) but boy he has two sides. We try to save the world and can't even save ourselves.

ART
    ART
    Jay

If you have to join the system and eventually be corrupted by the system in order to fight against system, then what are you really fighting for at this point?

What good is a message if it is mostly a lie?

If it has no integrity or reliability then how it is different from all of the other corrupted sources of information?
    Revolution_2
    Revolution_2
    Yep, it's this all-lives matter concept. Dr. Riichie and YT was caping for Biden at first but now they've changed their tune, but now the Karen narrative took the hit.
    Jay
    Jay
    ART not everyone is willing to compromise their money to do what is right. When they show us who they are we need to believe them. If he was for the struggle he would not be cool with them shoehorning the democrat agenda into his show.