Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dr. T. Hassan Johnson: Black woman Attacks Black man but he can't defend himself

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This has been going around recently. And this happen at a Dollar Tree somewhere in Jersey; where a man was just going in to look for something for his kid or friend's birthday and he was profiled by a black woman and a situation occured.

What would you do in this situation?

Dr. T. Hassan Johnson (feat. Green Gorilla) reviews and give their opinions.

E

educatedman23

I feel like anyone that hits another person should expect to be hit back ovaries or not. They whole “you can never hit a woman nonsense has allowed women to not be held accountable when it comes to hitting men.
I feel the same way. It is almost as if women are treated like girls. How is she an adult when she can hit him first but he cannot retaliate?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I feel the same way. It is almost as if women are treated like girls. How is she an adult when she can hit him first but he cannot retaliate?
    The USA has infantilized the women making many of them selfish, untrustworthy, non-introspective, and with a lack of accountability. Women in this society are constantly shielded from their mistakes and it is making them worse and worse. I understand that women didnt have rights but the pendulum didn’t have to swing so far to the other side that they now have super rights.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The USA has infantilized the women making many of them selfish, untrustworthy, non-introspective, and with a lack of accountability. Women in this society are constantly shielded from their mistakes and it is making them worse and worse. I understand that women didnt have rights but the pendulum didn’t have to swing so far to the other side that they now have super rights.
    That's definitely one way the West has failed our sisters and women in general, by taking away responsibility.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is a part of a long and disheartening trend I've been seeing of our sisters getting physical with brothers at inappropriate times and feeling empowered by it. I recently saw a video of a mother grabbing her son's whole entire face after he said a bad word in front of her daughter. Now I understand discipline, but the issue is this was recorded and uploaded on the internet. To make matters worse there were a hoard of grown women in the comments laughing and applauding how this young black boy was treated and embarrassed online. I thought it was sick. Stories like these just make me appreciate our B1 sisters even more. Y'all truly are gems.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like anyone that hits another person should expect to be hit back ovaries or not. They whole “you can never hit a woman nonsense has allowed women to not be held accountable when it comes to hitting men.
    So by this logic since Will Smith slapped Chris Rock, then Chris Rock should've slapped Will back (even though Chris verbally came for Will's wife first)?
    My dad taught me that if I hit a man I was probably going to get hit back. He instilled in me the fear of male strength and the importance of treating others how you want to be treated.
    I don't believe in hitting or getting back at anyone unless it's to defend myself and my family or someone is trying to come for me and mine.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My dad taught me that if I hit a man I was probably going to get hit back. He instilled in me the fear of male strength and the importance of treating others how you want to be treated.
    Exactly. I don't understand why some dudes claim that there are some females who are stronger than many males, and that some females were somehow able beat the breaks off some males in certain fights. Exceptions are not the rule. Also, you ever thought that maybe a lot of those males were holding back from laying hands on those females who won the fight?

Unless the males were weak, disabled, physically ill, medically frail and couldn't move, vast majority of males (including short ones, skinny ones, bony ones, and those who identify as "women") are stronger and faster than females and have more endurance and biological strength. That is human biology that cannot be disputed.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I
    This has been going around recently. And this happen at a Dollar Tree somewhere in Jersey; where a man was just going in to look for something for his kid or friend's birthday and he was profiled by a black woman and a situation occured.

What would you do in this situation?

Dr. T. Hassan Johnson (feat. Green Gorilla) reviews and give their opinions.

I have seen the video & unfortunately this is WS behavior that has skillfully been introduced into the collective conscious of a significant cross section of FBA & Black America. Young Black youth, overwhelmingly males, are more effective than the KKK in destroying each other & community, and a considerable number of Black women are proving to be far more effective than any “Karen”. These “Black Karens” are truly an enigma. They champion their importance, demand respect, & claim to respect each other. However actions suggest otherwise. On the recent past Mother’s Day they howled with glee the death of a Black Woman’s son (K. Samuels), now in addition to this video there is another video of a Black Woman desecrating the Cremated Remains of another Black Woman. In what was an act of evil misdirected, yet justified anger this very Black Woman took the Cremated Remains of her lover’s mother, and with no care for the departed’s wishes or her lover’s and poured them into a flowing stream.
    All of the aforementioned behaviors fit well, snug & cosey into WS lynch mob behavior. First attacking & accosting Black Men, lynching Black Men, and standing in the shadows of lynched black male bodies sipping lemonade, chomping on Hot Dogs, & desecrating the remains .
    This behavior needs to be critiqued and paralleled with the White women that participated in those Lynch Mobs.
    I like Dr Johnson, Dr Neal, Dennis Spurling, Green Gorilla, & BGS IBMOR very much. As a safe bet I would say that I agree with 75% of their observations & stance.🙏🏾 1654371568958.png

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Men physically assaulting the weaker sex is nonsense is it?!! No wonder society is phucked up! Issues don't always have to be resolved by violence. Black men should NOT be physically assaulting black women -EVER! They wouldn't dream of assaulting a white woman or disparaging one but quick to assault a black woman.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Exactly. I don't understand why some dudes claim that there are some females who are stronger than many males, and that some females were somehow able beat the breaks off some males in certain fights. Exceptions are not the rule. Also, you ever thought that maybe a lot of those males were holding back from laying hands on those females who won the fight?

Unless the males were weak, disabled, physically ill, medically frail and couldn't move, vast majority of males (including short ones, skinny ones, bony ones, and those who identify as "women") are stronger and faster than females and have more endurance and biological strength. That is human biology that cannot be disputed.
    Unless I'm missing something the debate smacks of looking for justification to assault black women?? There are other ways of checking black women who overstep cultural boundaries.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Men physically assaulting the weaker sex is nonsense is it?!! No wonder society is phucked up! Issues don't always have to be resolved by violence. Black men should NOT be physically assaulting black women -EVER! They wouldn't dream of assaulting a white woman or disparaging one but quick to assault a black woman.
    The rule should be “don’t put your hands on another person unless you’re under immediate threat of injury” not “men shouldn’t hit women”. I’ve been in a relationship where the woman thought she could hit me and although it didn’t physically hurt it definitely hurt emotionally. Why should we accept abuse just because we are stronger? The rule should be for everyone to keep their hands to their damn self. If you hit expect to get hit back.

E

educatedman23

Of course. They can do no wrong.

E

educatedman23

The rule should be “don’t put your hands on another person unless you’re under immediate threat of injury” not “men shouldn’t hit women”. I’ve been in a relationship where the woman thought she could hit me and although it didn’t physically hurt it definitely hurt emotionally. Why should we accept abuse just because we are stronger? The rule should be for everyone to keep their hands to their damn self. If you hit expect to get hit back.
    Fully agree. I'm gonna walk away. And a woman better not throw anything or physically assault me.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We're all we've got, so give each other your best! If you can't get along, move the f*ck on! 💯

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unless I'm missing something the debate smacks of looking for justification to assault black women?? There are other ways of checking black women who overstep cultural boundaries.
    How did you deduce that when the thread is showing a woman hitting a man? Why did you not comment on the woman hitting the man and denouncing that? You’re diverting a conversation about men not getting hit to a conversation about men wanting to hit women how is that intellectually honest? Can we not talk about women hitting us? Are we supposed to settle for that behavior?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I'm all for self defence and NOBODY should be assaulting anybody -these are acceptable norms and intrinsic of all sentient beings. My peeve is that black men are increasingly too intolerant of black women and noticeably more accommodating of white women -the majority if which are just meal tickets! I see it ALL the time! It pisses me off to see them treat them better than black women. I'm not condoning wretched behaviour of black women because that pisses me off as well but for brothers to be constantly belittling black women in media is not the solution for engendering unity between us. You NEVER see any of our opposing groups do that in media! I just wish we'd stop fighting each other!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    How did you deduce that when the thread is showing a woman hitting a man? Why did you not comment on the woman hitting the man and denouncing that? You’re diverting a conversation about men not getting hit to a conversation about men wanting to hit women how is that intellectually honest? Can we not talk about women hitting us? Are we supposed to settle for that behavior?
    Firstly, it WAS my HONEST prima facie perception. Of course it's TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE for black women to be assaulting black men. Black men should defend themselves in such circumstances - permission not needed. However, responding in violence should be the last resort and exercising restraint ISN'T a sign of weakness though that's often mis interpreted as such by the offending woman to make herself feel empowered and not accept blame. It takes moral fortitude and self respect to rise above it and not strike back but to simply remove oneself from harms way or restrain the violent partner/spouse. These things are unfortunate and unpleasant.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm all for self defence and NOBODY should be assaulting anybody -these are acceptable norms and intrinsic of all sentient beings. My peeve is that black men are increasingly too intolerant of black women and noticeably more accommodating of white women -the majority if which are just meal tickets! I see it ALL the time! It pisses me off to see them treat them better than black women. I'm not condoning wretched behaviour of black women because that pisses me off as well but for brothers to be constantly belittling black women in media is not the solution for engendering unity between us. You NEVER see any of our opposing groups do that in media! I just wish we'd stop fighting each other!
    But that is a totally different topic unrelated to this. You shouldn’t try to invalidate our genuine concern about domestic violence because we have sell out white worshipping male negroes out here. It makes us brothas who date Black women who are voicing a genuine concern feel unheard.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It takes moral fortitude and self respect to rise above it and not strike back but to simply remove oneself from harms way or restrain the violent partner/spouse.
    That’s the John Lewis philosophy. I agree restraint is important because of the legal ramifications but from a nature standpoint it’s not really the moral route. If you hit any lifeform on this planet it will attack you back, it’s the modus operandi on this planet.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just by reading what you have said, you are following a talking point that a lot of swirlers (Diversters) talk. You are literally shrugging and blaming black men for actions that they too can be victims of. That's no different than the police or court systems who on a regular when a man comes in and states they have been assaulted by their spouse (because believe it or not when it comes to domestic violence its bidirectional) they get laughed out of the building all the more reason why most men now never report these things. If you keep assuming (or fall into delusion) that when it comes to woman they are all made of sunshine and fart rainbows and you are far from reality because TODAY's woman are not like that and the culture/environment is totally a different breed!

You do this switch talk where you say well, "I'm all for self-defence" but then talk about, "Well it's the black man's fault for this and they wouldn't do this to white woman" ....for real? you're being disingenuous. Like that haven't been a case where white woman haven't committed acts of violence and domestic abuse!? try telling that to woman who attack men when they get rejected or when the guy has enough of the abuse and walks away from the relationship only to get murdered by them and the woman easily lie and say, "he attacked me!!" tell them that no one should be assaulting anyone....because it’s happening.
    And where did this well you're tired of black men belittling black woman....WHEN THEY DO THE SAME TO US MAN!! how are you ignoring all of that!? and yes we do see that in the media btw when it comes to opposing groups...you're just not seeing it or choose not to.

Look, I get it the last thing anyone should do is commit some sort of actions against a person UNLESS you are threaten and your life is on the line. IN this case this brotha was going to get balloons for a birthday and he as asking for Helium and he got attacked simply just because; while he didn't attack she as constantly dragging him around like a rag doll for NO REASON and no one did NOTHING until he nearly made an attempt and then EVERYONE jumped on HIM!!
    This has been an ongoing thing in every community regardless of the race, but this has been ever more prominent in the black community simply because:

1) The government at large, gives black woman EVERY incentive in every facid and tells them "you....Not your fellow black, man, not the black family unit, are the backbone!" and in turn they get it thru their head simply because they can get away with it to the black man and it will be seen as comedy, as a joke, as a pass off...that they can do whatever they want and it's okay!

2) Feminism tells the black woman they can be EVERY bit as equal...even to the point of fighting like a guy (which there are cases of it); which gives woman incentives to attack a man wherever and they can easily lie about it to get a man hemmed up or worse...dead! cases where woman would call on their friend or family member...make up a story and they will come down and hurt or kill the man based on heresy ; and this gets overlooked because black feminist, media, etc will say of course it's always the black man's fault or the black man would NEVER have this vitriol towards something who's white.....sounds familiar!?

I agree, having restraint is the first and smart option, second is to record, record, record EVERYTHING!...until you know your life is on the line then you have to do something than just turn the other cheek; when that same person who's attacking you, the same person you are in a relationship or even just arguing with is making it known they will kill you!

and if you still don't believe that are capable of violence simply on the basis of ASSUMPTIONS rather than fact...then you can click on the link below about a case that just happen recently!

Indiana Woman ALLEGEDLY tracks Boyfriend using apple airtags, accuses him of cheating & Murders Him

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    2) Feminism tells the black woman they can be EVERY bit as equal...even to the point of fighting like a guy (which there are cases of it); which gives woman incentives to attack a man wherever and they can easily lie about it to get a man hemmed up or worse...dead! cases where woman would call on their friend or family member...make up a story and they will come down and hurt or kill the man based on heresy ; and this gets overlooked because black feminist, media, etc will say of course it's always the black man's fault or the black man would NEVER have this vitriol towards something who's white.....sounds familiar!?

What I dislike about this is that they want the equality to act but privilege when it comes to the consequence of said action.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    This was not a cultural boundary dispute.
    Just to clarify: by 'cultural boundary' as expressed in context in my previous comment that has riled you and others I mean/meant cooning and intentional betrayal that causes harm to the community. I was NOT and am NOT condoning violent assault on black men by black women!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Just by reading what you have said, you are following a talking point that a lot of swirlers (Diversters) talk. You are literally shrugging and blaming black men for actions that they too can be victims of. That's no different than the police or court systems who on a regular when a man comes in and states they have been assaulted by their spouse (because believe it or not when it comes to domestic violence its bidirectional) they get laughed out of the building all the more reason why most men now never report these things. If you keep assuming (or fall into delusion) that when it comes to woman they are all made of sunshine and fart rainbows and you are far from reality because TODAY's woman are not like that and the culture/environment is totally a different breed!

You do this switch talk where you say well, "I'm all for self-defence" but then talk about, "Well it's the black man's fault for this and they wouldn't do this to white woman" ....for real? you're being disingenuous. Like that haven't been a case where white woman haven't committed acts of violence and domestic abuse!? try telling that to woman who attack men when they get rejected or when the guy has enough of the abuse and walks away from the relationship only to get murdered by them and the woman easily lie and say, "he attacked me!!" tell them that no one should be assaulting anyone....because it’s happening.
    And where did this well you're tired of black men belittling black woman....WHEN THEY DO THE SAME TO US MAN!! how are you ignoring all of that!? and yes we do see that in the media btw when it comes to opposing groups...you're just not seeing it or choose not to.

Look, I get it the last thing anyone should do is commit some sort of actions against a person UNLESS you are threaten and your life is on the line. IN this case this brotha was going to get balloons for a birthday and he as asking for Helium and he got attacked simply just because; while he didn't attack she as constantly dragging him around like a rag doll for NO REASON and no one did NOTHING until he nearly made an attempt and then EVERYONE jumped on HIM!!
    This has been an ongoing thing in every community regardless of the race, but this has been ever more prominent in the black community simply because:

1) The government at large, gives black woman EVERY incentive in every facid and tells them "you....Not your fellow black, man, not the black family unit, are the backbone!" and in turn they get it thru their head simply because they can get away with it to the black man and it will be seen as comedy, as a joke, as a pass off...that they can do whatever they want and it's okay!

I agree, having restraint is the first and smart option, second is to record, record, record EVERYTHING!...until you know your life is on the line then you have to do something than just turn the other cheek; when that same person who's attacking you, the same person you are in a relationship or even just arguing with is making it known they will kill you!

and if you still don't believe that are capable of violence simply on the basis of ASSUMPTIONS rather than fact...then you can click on the link below about a case that just happen recently!

Indiana Woman ALLEGEDLY tracks Boyfriend using apple airtags, accuses him of cheating & Murders Him
    Oh please!! Couldn't even be asked to read past the first sentence and would advise that you don't give up your day job. You're not a good judge of character! Have you thought about writing a book or do you prefer monologues . . . . ? Please don't respond as I won't bother to read it 👍🏿😫

E

educatedman23

Yep. Basically men are supposed to accept whatever women do to us.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Well penned Sir! 👍🏿👊🏿
    That comment and thumbs up was intended for 'The Honourable's comment on how the government played a central, unintended, role in creating, moulding white feminism and consequently didn't foresee its
    Yep. Basically men are supposed to accept whatever women do to us.
    Awwwe . . . . feeling vulnerable are we? -Man up! 🙄

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Dare I pen it but this thread is becoming prosaic. What, who are you? -alpha black men or mouse?! Stop whining, whinging and whimpering. Stop projecting fragility -it's incongruous of alphas and not a good look or good role model for black boys. Why give a shit what dumb self hating black women think of black men if you're not a simp, unassertive effeminate black man!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dare I pen it but this thread is becoming prosaic. What, who are you? -alpha black men or mouse?! Stop whining, whinging and whimpering. Stop projecting fragility -it's incongruous of alphas and not a good look or good role model for black boys. Why give a shit what dumb self hating black women think of black men if you're not a simp, unassertive effeminate black man!
    These types of posts are not what's going to heal our community. If we want a strong Black community it requires listening to one another to come to an understanding. You came into the post and immediately started to tell Black men why we were wrong. Why not hear us out? Why not listen to what we are saying, comprehending it, and then maybe showing us another way to see things? There was another post about Black men not being able to have a voice and you're proving it dead right. A Black man is asking "why can she attack us" and you're basically saying "shut up you wouldn't hit a white woman, yall are betas". But here's the thing...if Men call each other betas it can get physical. But you can call us Betas and denigrate us but are protected by the state. You're proving this whole post correct inadvertently.

Trint

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's not me or no one I know in real life I would say I don't see where this coming from but you got ur sex marked as other, bro really posted his convo w the mirror...

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That's not me or no one I know in real life I would say I don't see where this coming from but you got ur sex marked as other, bro really posted his convo w the mirror...
    Hyper sensitive or what?! Get over yourselves! 😂😂 so you need to determine my sex to ameliorate your sensitivity 😂😂
    I've expressed a point of view that you clearly feel offended by though I can't see why. Maturity needed here -'Bro'.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hyper sensitive or what?! Get over yourselves! 😂😂 so you need to determine my sex to ameliorate your sensitivity 😂😂
    I've expressed a point of view that you clearly feel offended by though I can't see why. Maturity needed here -'Bro'.
    You doing the most.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Trint

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    nah big bruh u the one soundin all offended using these emojis