App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He is extra dumb. That will be my last day to use Twitter.
i disagree. i just did similar research earlier this year and came to the same conclusion that charging a small fee would eliminate most of the bots.

and there's still no solid competition to X. Everyone said they were ditching for Threads a couple of months ago and came back two weeks later because the experience wasn't the same even though it looked very similar.

lastly, a lot of people are addicted to it. if he keeps the price below $4 a month, he'll be fine. People like to be entertained and will pay good money for it.

D

Deleted member 1946

i disagree. i just did similar research earlier this year and came to the same conclusion that charging a small fee would eliminate most of the bots.

and there's still no solid competition to X. Everyone said they were ditching for Threads a couple of months ago and came back two weeks later because the experience wasn't the same even though it looked very similar.

lastly, a lot of people are addicted to it. if he keeps the price below $4 a month, he'll be fine. People like to be entertained and will pay good money for it.
I understand why you say this, and I do agree that a very small charge would help get rid of the bots. I was thinking he would charge something like $10 or $20 a month.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

People pretend as if X is a charity. Elon Musk clearly wants to make it a profitable and sustainable endeavor.