Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

EV Cars aren't about saving the environment...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I looked into this all more. I did it because I had my doubts and concerns. With all these rich people pushing these climate change rules and lies (yes, many of these are LIES)... It just got me thinking.

So we have EVs becoming the standard. They announced that by 2035, ALL non-electric vehicles will be banned. Now, I thought to myself - is this benefiting the environment, the auto industry, or something else?

So we look at how these EVs will be powered. The electricity needs to be coming from nuclear energy otherwise it defeats the purpose because gas is needed to power generators to charge, make, and manufacture EVs. Turns out they will STILL be using gas and it eats up even more of it!

From there, I thought - so this isn't a move FOR the environment, so is it in favor of the automotive industry? It would appear in the short term, this will help them but in the long term, this will hurt most of them, especially American brands.

So if the EV push is not to help the environment and it isn't to help the automotive industry long-term... What is it meant for?

CONTROL. They want to be able to track everywhere we drive to, watch us, monitor us, everything and if they decide we aren't good enough citizens, we will just be cut off from using our cars. They can turn off ALL modern EV cars remotely so they do not function.

This is scary!

zBucks
    Yeah it kinda defeats the whole purpose, when now it's going to result in more pollution from electric cars needing constant charging. Gas was one thing, and I'm glad we're cutting down on it, but electric vehicles will eventually cause pollution in its own ways. On top of that, the amount of electronic devices we use, the servers that keep springing up for cryptocurrency and now NFTs.

And yeah, I can see a lot of it being about control, to track you everywhere you go. It's bad enough we're tracked via our phones and other similar devices, so imagine a car that has smart features, it's going to result in more of our privacy going down the drain. But yeah, they don't save the environment, just damage it in different ways.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    CONTROL. They want to be able to track everywhere we drive to, watch us, monitor us, everything and if they decide we aren't good enough citizens, we will just be cut off from using our cars. They can turn off ALL modern EV cars remotely so they do not function.

This is scary!
    Yep, nothing but control. I think they are going to be putting kill switches on cars soon as well...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep, nothing but control. I think they are going to be putting kill switches on cars soon as well...

They already do. Tesla has them. Elon stated he can click a few buttons and render all Teslas useless in specific regions or target them as individual vehicles based on serial codes.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA