The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Ex-Biden aide Symone Sanders’ MSNBC debut is a ratings flop

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It isn’t looking too good out here for EJ Johnson. Show flopped with the President’s wife so you know people won’t be tuning in when it’s her by herself. I saw that clip on PBT and her voice is horrible I couldn’t watch a full show of that.

B105EB83-A252-4769-95C5-972088430B1A.jpeg

Symone Sanders’ popularity is about as bad as the approval rating of her former boss.

The ex-Biden administration official who was most recently a top spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris tanked in her debut this past weekend on MSNBC, according to newly released Nielsen ratings.

Sanders drew just 361,000 total viewers for her 4 p.m. show, titled “Symone,” on Saturday. She also managed to attract just 29,000 viewers in the advertiser-coveted 25-54 demographic.

The program’s viewership fell well short of Fox News Channel’s “Fox News Live,” which drew 842,000 total viewers, including 163,000 in the 25-54 demographic.

Sanders’ debut program featured an interview with First Lady Jill Biden.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Her credibility is shot with Black folks with all of the mammying she's done for the DNC.
    Black faces in high places isn't good enough anymore. They gotta pass the vibe check.
    You are correct. Once she defended Joe Biden on the Crime Bill she made it clear that she will lie for a check. If BNC could not find an audience, she has no chance in Hell. They will probably run the show until after the mid-terms and then send her on her way.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It isn’t looking too good out here for EJ Johnson. Show flopped with the President’s wife so you know people won’t be tuning in when it’s her by herself. I saw that clip on PBT and her voice is horrible I couldn’t watch a full show of that.

Sanders’ debut program featured an interview with First Lady Jill Biden.
    This show has "cancelled by the end of the year" written all over it. Symone and her voice, her "tears", everything about her is straight up cringe and offputting. Not very genuine at all. Also, who gives a fuck about a Jill Biden? She's a doctor wife and Karen of a racist white male in a high position and the mother of a crackwhore son. Like okay and? There's plenty of racist white professionals with fucked up, druggie offspring. Next.

The media and establishment need to stop bigging up A Shill Named Jill Biden. Nobody cares. She ain't Michelle Obama, and even I don't think Michelle Obama can save Symone Mammy for Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders and her failure of a show.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This show has "cancelled by the end of the year" written all over it. Symone and her voice, her "tears", everything about her is straight up cringe and offputting. Not very genuine at all. Also, who gives a fuck about a Jill Biden? She's a doctor wife and Karen of a racist male in a high position and the mother of a crackwhore son. Like okay and? There's plenty of racist white professionals with find fucked up, druggie offspring. Next.

The media and establishment need to stop bigging up Shill Jill Biden. Nobody cares. She ain't Michelle Obama, and even I don't think Michelle Obama can save Symone Mammy for Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders and her failure of a show.
    You know this is one of those “hey i need to call in that favor” shows. They are buying her silence with the show just like they buy people’s silence with endorsements.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    360,000 sounds high for a Saturday afternoon msnbc show.

Why did they compare it to fox and not what show she replaced?

Horrible reporting.
    If the output I need is 10 and my competitor does 10, then my expectation is 10. Just because the last person did 5 doesn’t justify the new person doing 6. I need 10 period. She was compared to fox because that’s her competition, she not is competing against her predecessor.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If the output I need is 10 and my competitor does 10, then my expectation is 10. Just because the last person did 5 doesn’t justify the new person doing 6. I need 10 period. She was compared to fox because that’s her competition, she not is competing against her predecessor.

MSNBC isn't expecting her to get fox numbers unless they are dumb and the writer of that article knows that, so to include fox numbers is to make Sanders look worse.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This made my day when I saw this article, I watched the first "show" and her opening was corny AF, there's something about these black bootlicks they all have in common, none of them can pull off being professional. The glee of serving white people spills out and makes them overdo trying to be hip or sound-wise.
    one by one they will all disappear, it is just a matter of time.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This made my day when I saw this article, I watched the first "show" and her opening was corny AF, there's something about these black bootlicks they all have in common, none of them can pull off being professional. The glee of serving white people spills out and makes them overdo trying to be hip or sound-wise.
    one by one they will all disappear, it is just a matter of time.
    Exactly like the white people do. These Black bootlicks basically and unfortunately became corny, cringy, unhip, passive aggressive, casually racist dark-skinned white people.

You know, like how white ass Ari Melber along with some other senior citizen white guy were quoting lines from MF DOOM's "Rapp Snitch Knishes" to show how down they were to the few white-identified Blipsters and Black underground hip hop fans watching this raggedy ass show on MSNBC. I would expect this behavior from casually racist white college-aged guys in their 20s, not casually racist white dudes well over the age of 40.

View: https://twitter.com/TheBeatWithAri/status/1070462015272046592

I didn't feel flattered by this. In fact, I wanted to collect all of MF DOOM's excellent work along with the work of all the other Black artists and lock them into a vault in an undisclosed location to protect them from these culture vultures and thievin' ass explorers.

These mofos, even white senior citizens, are studying and knowing too much about the ins and outs of the music and cultures that we created. They done took it too far. You got white mofos out here who aren't even heavy into hip hop and R&B like that yet know all the lyrics to obscure ass records and low cuts like damn "D. Original", "N*ggas Got No Heart", "Fades Em All", "Da Fundementalz", and singing songs from Christion, Keith Sweat and nem. They know too much.

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This show has "cancelled by the end of the year" written all over it. Symone and her voice, her "tears", everything about her is straight up cringe and offputting. Not very genuine at all. Also, who gives a fuck about a Jill Biden? She's a doctor wife and Karen of a racist white male in a high position and the mother of a crackwhore son. Like okay and? There's plenty of racist white professionals with fucked up, druggie offspring. Next.

The media and establishment need to stop bigging up A Shill Named Jill Biden. Nobody cares. She ain't Michelle Obama, and even I don't think Michelle Obama can save Symone Mammy for Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders and her failure of a show.
    End of the year Nah this show will be done by Autumn.

But this is not surprising as what does Symone Sanders bring to the table other than being a butter biscuit black liberal that are a dime a dozen.