Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose

Brilliant response -I absolutely love it! Firm and fitting response to the death of a reprobate pseudo monarch that reigned without conscience and unabashed of her ill gotten wealth and evil ancestral legacy living in grandiose at the unforgivable expense of precious innocent black lives. I liked that the author(s) did not use any kumbaya platitudes in expressing the sentiments of the African continent. Countries of the so called common wealth (though she kept all their wealth) should also put forward their own joint statement denouncing her racist reign over them but I contend they are too cowardly to do so. We need to stop expressing deference to our oppressors and not be afraid or ashamed to do so.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Brilliant response -I absolutely love it! Firm and fitting response to the death of a reprobate pseudo monarch that reigned without conscience and unabashed of her ill gotten wealth and evil ancestral legacy living in grandiose at the unforgivable expense of precious innocent black lives. I liked that the author(s) did not use any kumbaya platitudes in expressing the sentiments of the African continent. Countries of the so called common wealth (though she kept all their wealth) should also put forward their own joint statement denouncing her racist reign over them but I contend they are too cowardly to do so. We need to stop expressing deference to our oppressors and not be afraid or ashamed to do so.
Julius Malema and team are what we need in global Black society. I was so proud to read their response on the queen. Black people need to not be afraid to speak from our perspective.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't even know she died until I started seeing memes about it. Honestly don't care. This is the first time I am actually saying something about it. I don't live in the UK. I have no ties to that family. I do not care about that family. By not addressing it at all, it sends a message that their system don't matter.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    No equivocation, just simply put.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I didn't even know she died until I started seeing memes about it. Honestly don't care. This is the first time I am actually saying something about it. I don't live in the UK. I have no ties to that family. I do not care about that family. By not addressing it at all, it sends a message that their system don't matter.
    I hear you. Unfortunately here in the UK, the coverage is everywhere. For the last few days, most of the major TV stations cancelled their scheduled programmes to report on this. A number of sporting events have been postponed, which has affected people who work in hospitality fields, many of are on zero hours contract, if they dont work, they dont get paid. Add to the fact when the funeral does take place, parts of London will have to be cordoned off due to the procession, and many businesses may not be open on that day. As much as we dont have any allegiance to that family, it is having an affect on some of us here.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Julius Malema and team are what we need in global Black society. I was so proud to read their response on the queen. Black people need to not be afraid to speak from our perspective.
    Only sick in the head black people have sympathy for their oppressors

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hear you. Unfortunately here in the UK, the coverage is everywhere. For the last few days, most of the major TV stations cancelled their scheduled programmes to report on this. A number of sporting events have been postponed, which has affected people who work in hospitality fields, many of are on zero hours contract, if they dont work, they dont get paid. Add to the fact when the funeral does take place, parts of London will have to be cordoned off due to the procession, and many businesses may not be open on that day. As much as we dont have any allegiance to that family, it is having an affect on some of us here.
    It's crazy that you can't really escape the coverage. I saw that they are going to be moving her around to different locations for ~10 days? With a bank holiday on the day of the funeral?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is crazy! Like I knew the UK made a big deal about stuff like this but businesses being shut down? Especially now when a recovery is still happening? It just rubs their wealth in your face. I would be pissed.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    That is crazy! Like I knew the UK made a big deal about stuff like this but businesses being shut down? Especially now when a recovery is still happening? It just rubs their wealth in your face. I would be pissed.
    In addition, when the procession occurs, traffic will be brought to a standstill. That part of London where it is happening is a pain for traffic even in the best of circumstances, and now this?! Out of interest, how is it being reported where you are? Have you seen much, or been trying to avoid it?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    In addition, when the procession occurs, traffic will be brought to a standstill. That part of London where it is happening is a pain for traffic even in the best of circumstances, and now this?! Out of interest, how is it being reported where you are? Have you seen much, or been trying to avoid it?
    I saw some break-in report announcing she had died and then they cut back to a woman with cheering NFL fans behind her. I busted out laughing when I saw it. Like they had to try to keep them from cheering when they were announcing she had passed away. Moved on to the next segment like it was no big deal. The video is floating around, you may have seen it.

America really doesn't make a fuss over the royal family unless they are following them like they are fans or something. I don't know a single person who cares.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love when I see posts on social and in the news not praising the queen. All I've seen on social media and the news, is nothing but the same BS about how the Queen was this wonderful woman, who did great things. Yet if people actually sat down and looked into her history, they would find what a piece of shit human she really was.

I feel for ya. It's annoying hearing the coverage here for the Queen, but I can imagine how annoying it is in the UK right now. No one is probably shutting up about her. And then the funeral comes so that's going to be a worldwide televised event. And they'll probably aire her funeral here in the states too.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I saw some break-in report announcing she had died and then they cut back to a woman with cheering NFL fans behind her. I busted out laughing when I saw it.
    I saw the same one, I had the exact same reaction!

America really doesn't make a fuss over the royal family unless they are following them like they are fans or something. I don't know a single person who cares.
    I can only imagine what that's like. Here the royal family is ubiquitous, very difficult to avoid even in the best of circumstances. I know some people, who share my thoughts, who are non-plussed by the whole thing. But thats not to say that they arent some off code peeps having an over the top reaction. Thats whats interesting.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I love when I see posts on social and in the news not praising the queen. All I've seen on social media and the news, is nothing but the same BS about how the Queen was this wonderful woman, who did great things. Yet if people actually sat down and looked into her history, they would find what a piece of shit human she really was.
    Thats exactly why the EFF statement resonated with a lot of people. The fawning over her has left a very bad taste. Full disclosure, her history has been pointed out consistently before, but it tends to gets to be drowned out. Usually pointing out her family's sinful history as opposed to her own culpability. Her death might mean having an honest discussion about ER II and the royal family, unfiltered. That will remain to be seen.

I feel for ya. It's annoying hearing the coverage here for the Queen, but I can imagine how annoying it is in the UK right now. No one is probably shutting up about her. And then the funeral comes so that's going to be a worldwide televised event. And they'll probably aire her funeral here in the states too.
    Thanks, I appreciate that. This is one extra reason to avoid MSM.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw the same one, I had the exact same reaction!

I can only imagine what that's like. Here the royal family is ubiquitous, very difficult to avoid even in the best of circumstances. I know some people, who share my thoughts, who are non-plussed by the whole thing. But thats not to say that they arent some off code peeps having an over the top reaction. Thats whats interesting.
    I guess it is part of the culture in the UK. I will never understand it nor care to but I have a feeling with her passing away, things will change a lot. No one is going to take ol' sausage fingers seriously. lol

download.jpeg

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The truth has to be told and we don't all need to keep shut like the things mentioned ain't True.

Till today Many African countries colonised by Britain are still suffering massively from the ill purposes almagamation of various cultures and regions which weren't meant to be together as one which has led to several unrest and war between tribes in present day west Africa just so they could conveniently exploit the Regions and steal from them.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Only sick in the head black people have sympathy for their oppressors
    There's a lady on Facebook that made a post which I felt so touched because a lot of Black's need to know more about who killed their fathers and mothers, dragged them into slavery. The Queen should be the last person they would have pity on.
    FB_IMG_1663185724724.jpg

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I guess it is part of the culture in the UK. I will never understand it nor care to but I have a feeling with her passing away, things will change a lot. No one is going to take ol' sausage fingers seriously. lol

View attachment 3827
    Grim!!
    Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN