Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Candace Owens: Up through summer of 2016, she was anti Trump and posted as such on social media. She grew in Connecticutt, was racially bullied on social media by other kids in HS and one of them was the son of a town official, mayor I think, can't recall. Anyway the NAACP helped her get a 30k bag. She started a site to doxx online bullies and made a lot of anti Trump videos through the first half of 2016. Then 180 turn to pro Trump.

She claims the reason why she changed was because "liberals" were on line hating on her. She joined a fundamental organization called Turning Point, ran by a right wing nutcase named Charlie Kirk. This is a religious organization. Now, the question is, Candace showed zero religious concerns before. So, why them? If the online bullying wasn't about religion, why join a conservative religious group? Secondly, she's faced the same bullying by right wing white women. The most famous of whom is Tomi Lahren. Why did they go after her? They (correctly) think she changed for the bag and not a true believer. So, Candace, you got bullied from the right as well but that's not bad enough to change? She has said some straight out lies historically and no one checks on her on it. She will say "Democrats were the ones that was pro slavery and pro Jim Crow" what no one checks on her was that those Dems were SOUTHERN WHITES. The same southern whites who changed to Republicans. She straight out lies about the southern strategy. She will talk about some social issues that we all can agree on: Democratic party policies are harmful to blacks. But so what? Does that mean you have to be Republican? Also, ask her, "So, I agree on Dem policies. What is the Republican answers for Blacks?" You will get a lot of deflective 'splaining. Lately, she has seen that she is no longer a trigger, so she tried to go to Covid19 denier. She is becoming more and more irrelevant. Thank god.

She's a fraud. She has gotten so much backlash she is now so embittered she will literally say anything about Blacks if she thinks it will eff with us. She condones EVERY black murder by cops or whites that has gone viral. No exceptions.

She went on the Joe Rogan podcast and got exposed so badly for not knowing shit. Even I was embarrassed for her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lD29jqH078&t=84s

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Larry Elder: Larry grew up in LA. He went to a famous black HS, Crenshaw HS. They were known for winning a lot of city and state b ball titles. Not Larry. He grew up completely isolating himself. By most accounts he had no friends in the predominantly black HS back in his day. He has an older brother who was more social but Larry went home straight after school, did his homework, read a comic book or two and that's it. No friends, or anything which for me explains why he doesn't click with black people. He was likely either teased or bullied.

Larry tells a story of when he went to another HS for a spanish class. The school is called Hamilton HS, then (and to some extent now) it had a lot of middle class Jewish kids. Anyway, top grades at Crenshaw HS, Larry, went there and he was behind the kids there because the quality of schools were vastly different. Larry, in his own words, has said he went home crying. Imagine that? Of all the things for a HS kid to cry about this punk azz nigga go home crying over not being as well taught as the white kids. lol. He advocates school choice he says because of this. Now, look at it. Instead of fighting for his HS to be given the same instruction and resources, he was like f*ck them niggas, I want the option of going to a white HS and doing better. That's his ideology.

He was also estranged from his father for years. Basically once he left HS to go to Brown University (and Michigan for law school) he stopped talking to his pops. Why? His pop was old school and was tough on him and his brother. He was a mama's boy. One day, by his account, he built up the courage to go tell his pops what it was. His dad owned a diner in LA. Anyway, he told his pop this and that about how he was whupping their ass too much and all that. Then his pops told him about his life. How he wasn't sure who his dad was. How he wanted to escape the south and joined the military, learned to be a chef and couldn't find a job as a chef because no one was hiring blacks. Even in LA, he was offering to work for free to get put on. Larry heard this story and his takeaway from it was "Hey Blacks, just work hard like my father and you can overcome anything". We hear it and say why don't we remove the systemic barriers so that no other black person will have to do more than anyone else to get ahead. Larry doesn't see it that way. He is fine with racism. He just wants you to work harder than the racism that is in your way.

Larry is a special kind of coon. He hates black folks. He truly does. I think its him deep down, getting back at the black kids that teased and bullied him throughout his school years.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oww-4wdrvgI

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Thomas Sowell: To keep it one buck he is a brilliant researcher and historian. I've read several of his books. Very, very well researched and I recommend the book "Ethnic America". White conservatives see Thomas Sowell as the king of the black conservaties. Sowell is a brillian gaslighter. His history, he grew up in Harlem. He qualified for one of the best high schools in NYC, Stuyvesant, still good to this day. He was once a marxist actually. Anyway, he was a very, very good student and scored very high on all the entrance exams and started out at Howard and then transferred to Harvard when 2 black professors there recommended him to Harvard where he graduated in 1958.

Anyway, at that time, Harvard had an unoffical quota on Jews and Blacks. So he had to be a very good student to get in. Sowell was an adult during the Civil Rights struggle and there is zero evidence that he supported it. My supposition was he was against it. Even white conservatives today in hindsight will say it was a good thing. You won't hear it from Sowell. He had one article kinda, sorta praising MLK Jr a few decades ago but there is no evidence he supported King at that time. Sowell is a master gaslighter. In his later years he's gone off the edge.

He has called Obama the worst president in American history. Now, I am not a fan of Obama now, but really? He has and also when Obama was running for re-election Sowell said that if Obama didn't get re-elected, Blacks will riot in the streets because they fear their welfare checks would stop. He wasn't joking. Why do I think he said something so crazy? He's over 90 yeras old. Obama being President hurt him badly. He didn't want to see it happen and also he knows when he dies no one will give a f*ck No one remembers black conservatives. Not even white conservatives (Herman Cain for example, no one talks about him). I think he knows he spent a lifetime that when he's gone, whites won't talk about him and blacks and liberals will villify him. And Obama will be remembered more than he will.
Calling Obama the worst president ever is so over the top, it exposes his bias.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UpiNiaak18&t=153s

and this is crazy...how much of a straight out unbashed coon to say blacks will riot over this BS? This further exposes him as a completely biased sell out. Even white right wingers weren't saying that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDVcPuX5DI&t=64s

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Jayz and beyonce: jigga man and queen b a great friend of bill and hillary clinton, super plugged with the zionists rocafeller warren buffet etc. Their coonery is subtle sometimes they can appear as allies. But like most hollywood they are tools of white suppremecy. See them subtly making white power hand signals. Dont let 99 problems fool you they are bought and sold house negroes.

Attachments

Screenshot_20220804-082719_Chrome.jpg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jayz and beyonce: jigga man and queen b a great friend of bill and hillary clinton, super plugged with the zionists rocafeller warren buffet etc. Their coonery is subtle sometimes they can appear as allies. But like most hollywood they are tools of white suppremecy. See them subtly making white power hand signals. Dont let 99 problems fool you they are bought and sold house niccas.
    You know, I thought this for some time. I thought these black men and women throwing up that hand sign was fishy but I never wanted to say anything to anyone cause I know there are still people who love and worship them.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    You know, I thought this for some time. I thought these black men and women throwing up that hand sign was fishy but I never wanted to say anything to anyone cause I know there are still people who love and worship them.
    I learned long ago we dont have friends in holly wood if we did we would hear from our priveledged family more often then when they want us to buy something. This sign and the dress shows your willing to submit to white power

Attachments

Screenshot_20220804-113700_Chrome.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thomas Sowell: To keep it one buck he is a brilliant researcher and historian. I've read several of his books. Very, very well researched and I recommend the book "Ethnic America". White conservatives see Thomas Sowell as the king of the black conservaties. Sowell is a brillian gaslighter. His history, he grew up in Harlem. He qualified for one of the best high schools in NYC, Stuyvesant, still good to this day. He was once a marxist actually. Anyway, he was a very, very good student and scored very high on all the entrance exams and started out at Howard and then transferred to Harvard when 2 black professors there recommended him to Harvard where he graduated in 1958.

Anyway, at that time, Harvard had an unoffical quota on Jews and Blacks. So he had to be a very good student to get in. Sowell was an adult during the Civil Rights struggle and there is zero evidence that he supported it. My supposition was he was against it. Even white conservatives today in hindsight will say it was a good thing. You won't hear it from Sowell. He had one article kinda, sorta praising MLK Jr a few decades ago but there is no evidence he supported King at that time. Sowell is a master gaslighter. In his later years he's gone off the edge.

He has called Obama the worst president in American history. Now, I am not a fan of Obama now, but really? He has and also when Obama was running for re-election Sowell said that if Obama didn't get re-elected, Blacks will riot in the streets because they fear their welfare checks would stop. He wasn't joking. Why do I think he said something so crazy? He's over 90 yeras old. Obama being President hurt him badly. He didn't want to see it happen and also he knows when he dies no one will give a f*ck No one remembers black conservatives. Not even white conservatives (Herman Cain for example, no one talks about him). I think he knows he spent a lifetime that when he's gone, whites won't talk about him and blacks and liberals will villify him. And Obama will be remembered more than he will.
    Calling Obama the worst president ever is so over the top, it exposes his bias.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UpiNiaak18&t=153s

and this is crazy...how much of a straight out unbashed coon to say blacks will riot over this BS? This further exposes him as a completely biased sell out. Even white right wingers weren't saying that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDVcPuX5DI&t=64s
    Thomas Sowell goes down in the coon hall of fame for his work. That nigga had no shame and rode for White Supremacy like no other.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Thomas Sowell goes down in the coon hall of fame for his work. That nigga had no shame and rode for White Supremacy like no other.
    With his body of work, its no surprise White conservatives quote him ad nauseum. He is the safe non-threatening negro that whites approve of. That said, I've noticed Sowell only gets quoted by whites when Black people are pushing for rights or reparations.

Last edited:

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With his body of work, its no surprise White conservatives quote him ad nauseum. He is the safe non-threatening negro that whites approve of. That said, I've noticed Sowell only gets quoted by whites when Black people are pushing for rights or reparations.
    He’s the go-to source when you want to say some racist shit but need a Black co-sign.

“Thomas Sowell said [insert racist shit] and I agree. “

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Candace Owens: Up through summer of 2016, she was anti Trump and posted as such on social media. She grew in Connecticutt, was racially bullied on social media by other kids in HS and one of them was the son of a town official, mayor I think, can't recall. Anyway the NAACP helped her get a 30k bag. She started a site to doxx online bullies and made a lot of anti Trump videos through the first half of 2016. Then 180 turn to pro Trump.

She claims the reason why she changed was because "liberals" were on line hating on her. She joined a fundamental organization called Turning Point, ran by a right wing nutcase named Charlie Kirk. This is a religious organization. Now, the question is, Candace showed zero religious concerns before. So, why them? If the online bullying wasn't about religion, why join a conservative religious group? Secondly, she's faced the same bullying by right wing white women. The most famous of whom is Tomi Lahren. Why did they go after her? They (correctly) think she changed for the bag and not a true believer. So, Candace, you got bullied from the right as well but that's not bad enough to change? She has said some straight out lies historically and no one checks on her on it. She will say "Democrats were the ones that was pro slavery and pro Jim Crow" what no one checks on her was that those Dems were SOUTHERN WHITES. The same southern whites who changed to Republicans. She straight out lies about the southern strategy. She will talk about some social issues that we all can agree on: Democratic party policies are harmful to blacks. But so what? Does that mean you have to be Republican? Also, ask her, "So, I agree on Dem policies. What is the Republican answers for Blacks?" You will get a lot of deflective 'splaining. Lately, she has seen that she is no longer a trigger, so she tried to go to Covid19 denier. She is becoming more and more irrelevant. Thank god.

She's a fraud. She has gotten so much backlash she is now so embittered she will literally say anything about Blacks if she thinks it will eff with us. She condones EVERY black murder by cops or whites that has gone viral. No exceptions.

She went on the Joe Rogan podcast and got exposed so badly for not knowing shit. Even I was embarrassed for her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lD29jqH078&t=84s

There are a group of white conservative women, Tomi Lahren lead among them who know she's in it for the bag and that's it. They stay on her azz.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are Democrat coons too. Not going to stand here and let it seem like they are all Republican leaning. If you're selling out black people for a check then you're a coon. If you are uninformed and acting against your best interest and trying to get others to do the same then you're unknowingly being a coon. But a coon just the same!

Roland Martin aka Bowlin Butterball Turkey Martin

Tiffany Cross aka Tiffany Crosseyed

Symone Sanders

Kamala Harris

Cory Booker

Jamaal Bowman

Jim Clyburn

Al Green (the representative)

Shelia Lee Jackson

P. Diddy