App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I saw today that it was set for November 5th. And people already booking their flights and hotel.

Have anyone else heard any other additional details?

Did Tariq officially receive a permit for this date?
Did he announced his list of speakers?
Did he release a plan or list of demands for reparations?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw today that it was set for November 5th. And people already booking their flights and hotel.

Why you need to know all of that? Flex never misses he made hidden colors. Why does he need a plan for reparations? You’re a tether trying to stop FBA from rising. Fix your homeland.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why you need to know all of that? Flex never misses he made hidden colors. Why does he need a plan for reparations? You’re a tether trying to stop FBA from rising. Fix your homeland.
    Everyone, read this in Huey Freeman's voice... 😂😭
    The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤣🤣

I'm expecting those responses even though they gave Rashad the third degree.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m rollin with flex but they both competing and they gon mess up the attendance at both.
    No competition, 1 is a Trojan Horse for the Dems & the other is the Real, from the Grassroots. Just check the NRL Instagram profile. Check the adjacent photo & note how they refer to their idea of Reparations as a Global Movement. Kinda hard for me in America to rally for Reparations for anyone in any Black Nation State if their people, especially here in America & in each respective Country aren’t Leading the Charge up the hill for their fellow countrymen, fellows, family, etc.

Attachments

EE4C72B7-A66E-422F-BDAA-B8EBC01F65A8.png

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My inner voice kept saying 'RCNAL, stay the f*ck outta this thread" but I didn't listen. I should though. I don't know if he got it or not but he did say he hired a company that specializes in getting them. So, either they got it or its a foregone conclusion.

Just my supposition but assume he told them the issues they had prior, basically everything and assume the company said its not much of an issue for them.

I'd agree it's a bad look if it doesn't come off. But I don't think he'd much credibility with his fans, only those that weren't. He has failed on projects and its been forgotten (the MoorUs app is an example).

I also think the spotlight and his projects have been magnified since the FBA lineage thing. Way more people wanting him to fail (non FBAs mostly) and those that didn't like him anyway (but not necessarily wanting him to fail in most instances) that has increased in numbers.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

He pretty much laid all that out when they were trying to get the 1st date.there could be some minor changes but what's with the constant confusion or ignorance on certain matters if you're b1.i know you say you're a very busy person but the ?s are often sketchy

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He pretty much laid all that out when they were trying to get the 1st date.there could be some minor changes but what's with the constant confusion or ignorance on certain matters if you're b1.i know you say you're a very busy person but the ?s are often sketchy
    The only speaker I've heard announced was Tezlyn.

But you didn't answer any of my questions. And how's my questions sketchy, when Tariq, lionesscrowned and others asked the exact same questions.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

But you didn't answer any of my questions. And how's my questions sketchy, when Tariq, lionesscrowned and others asked the exact same questions.
    That's fair and I'm sure all details are coming soon.they didn't ask bad faith questions though and not to say certain ppl can't be critiqued or questioned but we know what tariq is on.most ppl had to look rishard and the NRL up then he claims to follow or support tariq but didn't know about the the rally.was he just following tariq in his mind😄

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's fair and I'm sure all details are coming soon.they didn't ask bad faith questions though and not to say certain ppl can't be critiqued or questioned but we know what tariq is on.most ppl had to look rishard and the NRL up then he claims to follow or support tariq but didn't know about the the rally.was he just following tariq in his mind😄
    I can't speak for Rashad. But dude said he just got the permit and people expected him to know all the answers. The questions were fair but I also believe the hosts asked in bad faith the way those women leaned into him the way they did.

I did listen to that space when Rashad said that. To me, it came off as him trying to approach Tariq maturely and peacefully to resolve any disagreements. And Tariq just wasn't having it.

Now I could be wrong, but after Tariq's visit from the FBI, I didn't see him mention his rally again. And yesterday was the first day, I seen an ad posted by him to promote it.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll give this &the other one a pass, but next year the need to at least try to get politicians to show up.

Hidden colors in the park isn't gonna get us shit.
    Lol. If they're going the route to convince the government to vote for Reparations, you're right. They need to understand they have to buy some politicians.

No offense to Marcel, but it's gonna take more than him, someone that's not even in office.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

But you didn't answer any of my questions. And how's my questions sketchy, when Tariq, lionesscrowned and others asked the exact

I can't speak for Rashad. But dude said he just got the permit and people expected him to know all the answers. The questions were fair but I also believe the hosts asked in bad faith the way those women leaned into him the way they did.

I did listen to that space when Rashad said that. To me, it came off as him trying to approach Tariq maturely and peacefully to resolve any disagreements. And Tariq just wasn't having it.

Now I could be wrong, but after Tariq's visit from the FBI, I didn't see him mention his rally again. And yesterday was the first day, I seen an ad posted by him to promote it.
    He definitely mentioned the rally after the fbi visit but mostly about how they were being held up.if I'm not mistaken I remember you found it quite funny when he announced it was canceled bc they wouldn't be given the permit in enough time

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He definitely mentioned the rally after the fbi visit but mostly about how they were being held up.if I'm not mistaken I remember you found it quite funny when he announced it was canceled bc they wouldn't be given the permit in enough time
    There's my point.. Tariq announced it was cancelled. So why everyone else so bitter and playing conspiracy theorist when someone else got a permit??

If I laughed about Tariq cancelling the march, it wasn't because he couldn't get it in time. I'm sure it had to be something else, I just can't think of what it was. I think it was how he implied it was cancelled because of the FBI visit. I never believed that. Then to find out recently it could've been because he messed up the email address-- yes, I did find that funny.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll give this &the other one a pass, but next year the need to at least try to get politicians to show up.

Very disrespectful.if you follow NBM you already know trying to get politicians involved and actually bringing up our own candidates is in action.you also know these current politicians aint really budging until they absolutely have to

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's my point.. Tariq announced it was cancelled. So why everyone else so bitter and playing conspiracy theorist when someone else got a permit??

If I laughed about Tariq cancelling the march, it wasn't because he couldn't get it in time. I'm sure it had to be something else, I just can't think of what it was. I think it was how he implied it was cancelled because of the FBI visit. I never believed that. Then to find out recently it could've been because he messed up the email address-- yes, I did find that funny.
    That's not what he implied at all and the incorrect email and other trolling points weren't even a topic at that point

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    No matter which side you fall on we need to make sure we are consistent. If the code is the leader then the energy should be the same across the board. We cannot give one person a pass for doing the same thing we faulted another person for.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very disrespectful.if you follow NBM you already know trying to get politicians involved and actually bringing up our own candidates is in action.you also know these current politicians aint really budging until they absolutely have to

They can try. Maybe no one fucks with them but it makes no sense to not reach out.

They gonna need 300 people elected to support this.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No matter which side you fall on we need to make sure we are consistent. If the code is the leader then the energy should be the same across the board. We cannot give one person a pass for doing the same thing we faulted another person for.
    What pass is being given?trolls and agent types come with the most nonsensical arguments against NBM daily.these are ppl who have proven to be thorough

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

People laughed because we had a thread about Tariq's FBI visit and Supabrett said Tariq was going to use it as a reason to cancel the rally. Two weeks later Tariq cancelled it.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What pass is being given?trolls and agent types come with the most nonsensical arguments against NBM daily.these are ppl who have proven to be thorough
    Well for one, Yvette Cornell was scolded for trying to vet people because supposedly the code is the leader but now vetting is cool when Tezlyn and LionessCrowned do it? FBA came about because Tariq didn't like what Yvette was doing and I was right there along with him. Yvette was being messy and turned ADOS from a lineage to an organization overnight. But we are seeing the FBA movement commit some of the same sins as ADOS and people are turning their heads.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's not what he implied at all and the incorrect email and other trolling points weren't even a topic at that point
    So we can't question and event that ends up getting the ok at the same time the fba rally was supposed to be when really nobody knew about these folks😆amazing
    Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

People laughed because we had a thread about Tariq's FBI visit and Supabrett said Tariq was going to use it as a reason to cancel the rally. Two weeks later Tariq cancelled it.
    My bad I missed when he said he was canceling bc the fbi visited him.thanks I'm all caught up now🤦🏿‍♂️

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So we can't question and event that ends up getting the ok at the same time the fba rally was supposed to be when really nobody knew about these folks😆amazing
    You should absolutely question anything and everything. The problem people question everyone but Tariq. I don't want to go back and forth any more because at the end this shit is about reparations but here's my issue:

• Tariq says he's getting the run around with the permits so he cancels the rally.
    • NRL comes out and says they are having a rally and have a permit.
    • Tariq insinuates it being some type of government op because he got the run around when it came to permits and NRL didn't.
    • Tariq shows receipts of him trying to get the permit and it is clear that he had the wrong email, hence no permits.

So when we see this whole rundown how can we still have that same suspicion of NRL? Tariq wasn't given the runaround, he didn't follow the process and thus didn't get a permit. But after NRL gets the permit COINTELPRO magically let's Tariq get a permit too?

That's my issue. Then when he got questioned about it he said "I can do what I want because I'm a boss". He made it clear that he does not give a crap about the Black community. The second you don't bow down to him you're a hood rat or some other ghetto quip he comes up with.

I'm not telling you not to like him I'm just highlighting my issue. Is everyone that does something that Tariq couldn't do now going to be suspicious? We will end up turning on good brothas and sistas in the community if we don't exercise caution.

My bad I missed when he said he was canceling bc the fbi visited him.thanks I'm all caught up now🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm not going to play semantics. At one point and type the rally had a date and time and after the FBI visit it didn't. You can call it a postponement if it makes you feel good.

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You should absolutely question anything and everything. The problem people question everyone but Tariq. I don't want to go back and forth any more because at the end this shit is about reparations but here's my issue:

• Tariq says he's getting the run around with the permits so he cancels the rally.
    • NRL comes out and says they are having a rally and have a permit.
    • Tariq insinuates it being some type of government op because he got the run around when it came to permits and NRL didn't.
    • Tariq shows receipts of him trying to get the permit and it is clear that he had the wrong email, hence no permits.

So when we see this whole rundown how can we still have that same suspicion of NRL? Tariq wasn't given the runaround, he didn't follow the process and thus didn't get a permit. But after NRL gets the permit COINTELPRO magically let's Tariq get a permit too?

That's my issue. Then when he got questioned about it he said "I can do what I want because I'm a boss". He made it clear that he does not give a crap about the Black community. The second you don't bow down to him you're a hood rat or some other ghetto quip he comes up with.

I'm not telling you not to like him I'm just highlighting my issue. Is everyone that does something that Tariq couldn't do now going to be suspicious? We will end up turning on good brothas and sistas in the community if we don't exercise caution.

I'm not going to play semantics. At one point and type the rally had a date and time and after the FBI visit it didn't. You can call it a postponement if it makes you feel good.
    Don't need to call it anything to make me feel better I'm just gone sit back and wait for the smoke to clear and watch the trolls and agents crawl back in their holes and plan there next failed attack

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't need to call it anything to make me feel better I'm just gone sit back and wait for the smoke to clear and watch the trolls and agents crawl back in their holes and plan there next failed attack
    Here's a question. What if Reparations NRL is not an agent? What if he's a well meaning brotha? Do you think it was worth it to cause static with him?

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here's a question. What if Reparations NRL is not an agent? What if he's a well meaning brotha? Do you think it was worth it to cause static with him?
    We should know we don't have time for "well meaning" ppl.if it turns out right then props to him and his ppl but some of the ppl he thought about inviting to speak among other things just sent out 🚩🚩

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We should know we don't have time for "well meaning" ppl.if it turns out right then props to him and his ppl but some of the ppl he thought about inviting to speak among other things just sent out 🚩🚩
    You know exactly what I meant. I asked "What if that brotha was not an agent and was legitimate in wanting a reparations rally?" What if he wanted to invite politicians to help get them inline with the movement? Was muddying up his name worth it in the end? Don't you think we as a community need to move a little bit more smart than how this situation was handled?

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know exactly what I meant. I asked "What if that brotha was not an agent and was legitimate in wanting a reparations rally?" What if he wanted to invite politicians to help get them inline with the movement? Was muddying up his name worth it in the end? Don't you think we as a community need to move a little bit more smart than how this situation was handled?
    If the event is successful and gets the right message out all the other noise doesn't matter.he will have proven for the moment he's dependable and trustworthy and ppl will get on board or not.the politicians or whoever he's inviting should already be in line.why invite ppl on a whim that they might fall in line.everybody heard there answers during the twitter spaces and they showed they weren't knowledgeable enough about reparations

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If the event is successful and gets the right message out all the other noise doesn't matter.he will have proven for the moment he's dependable and trustworthy and ppl will get on board or not.the politicians or whoever he's inviting should already be in line.why invite ppl on a whim that they might fall in line.everybody heard there answers during the twitter spaces and they showed they weren't knowledgeable enough about reparations
    The National Reparations League is hot garbage, the site is trash, Rashaad’s answers were rubbish but I think we need to minimize friendly fire in our pursuit. He may or may not be an agent, I’m leaning towards useful idiot but it’s not proven. So I will not be attending or supporting but if we think it’s suspicious I think the best thing we can do is not speak on it.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah born in Greenville, that's where my mom side from. But I was raised in ATL.

Both my parents are Alcornites.

You're from MS?
    A lot of my family on my maternal side are Braves, and have family all over the state.
    Mississippi is my second home.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I would agree that the tone and energy of the questions to Dr. Rashad were disrespectful. With the present 'climate' though, I can understand why everyone is suspicious of any new face/name out there like that.

I go back with Tariq to his Mack Lessons days so I fux with him heavy because I have history with him. More than any other in this space. That being said, I don't have a problem with those with doubts about him. My only issue was what I consider misrepresentations about him (or others) in bad faith. But I stopped tripping on it and just gonna support whomever I think/feel is doing the right things.

I listened to Yvette and Tone Talks a few years ago and I recall asking 'Ok, so what is the solution? What are trying to do?' and I didn't get much of a response from people in the chat, etc. I didn't like seeing the split with Tariq (and the big 3, big 4) as I think this thing is stronger when its like Voltron but as I said in another thread, its common for any movement to have divisions and split up. Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor both want the same thing and hate each other.

I am hoping the November 5th march is huge. I am hoping it has a big impact. Fingers crossed. The most recent one didn't pop off much at all. To be fair, I didn't like hearing it be clowned. Again, any fight in earnest for the right reasons should be supported.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't want to sound like a hater but it seems like that video was more about him then it was about reparations. 15 seconds of the video is him posing with a song that says:

"Mayweather with the defense
    I don't care what a critic says I got them picking up the pieces"

...and then there's the inevitable $35 shirts for sale. So it's him basically shots at other people that want reparations too? I would never talk about him on Twitter or in White media but on here I feel it's fair game.

I can't believe I used to watch this guy religiously. I feel like I can see the pimp game so clearly now.