Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have seen so many videos and quotes where this man makes no damn sense and you can tell he is confused.

The dude is nothing but a puppet. Whoever is pulling his strings, they hate America and they hate us.

This is from a year ago. I would imagine he is doing worse.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSiJy3kJzPg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty sure you can thank the white liberal women of America for him winning. I think Trump is a complete ass but I am almost 100% certain things would not be this bad right now if he had won. We have to just do what we can and pray things don't get worse but it seems like it will continue to get worse.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    If you ask me, I would say that Joe Biden should have been removed from office by now by invoking the 25th Amendment but that's never going to happen. This is because it's the same people that put him in power that are supposed to move for it, so they wouldn't do that. The American president have been a big joke for a while now and I'm already fed up.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Pretty sure you can thank the white liberal women of America for him winning. I think Trump is a complete ass but I am almost 100% certain things would not be this bad right now if he had won. We have to just do what we can and pray things don't get worse but it seems like it will continue to get worse.
    I'm very sure that all of this nonsense will come to an end after the next election. I'm so fed up with how Biden have taken charge of The White House and his executive duties till now. Under normal circumstances, Biden should have been removed from office by now but that's not happening.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm very sure that all of this nonsense will come to an end after the next election. I'm so fed up with how Biden have taken charge of The White House and his executive duties till now. Under normal circumstances, Biden should have been removed from office by now but that's not happening.
    Bill got in trouble for a BJ... This dude is actually a criminal with ties to China and has been actually doing everything in favor of other nations. He is the president and clearly HATES this country. If this was 100 years ago, the dude would have been assassinated.

He just gave more money to Ukraine as well. While our people are suffering, losing their homes, struggling to find work... He is giving money to a country that does nothing for us.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Bill got in trouble for a BJ... This dude is actually a criminal with ties to China and has been actually doing everything in favor of other nations. He is the president and clearly HATES this country. If this was 100 years ago, the dude would have been assassinated.

He just gave more money to Ukraine as well. While our people are suffering, losing their homes, struggling to find work... He is giving money to a country that does nothing for us.
    At one point, I was beginning to think whether he's got another business dealing with Ukraine that the whole United States of America isn't aware of because it's very obvious that he's into money laundry using Ukraine war as a cover up.