Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The international governing body for swimming has voted to restrict transgender athletes from competing. That means University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas will no longer be able to participate in elite competitions.

With the new vote, FINA, which is recognized by the International Olympic Committee, will ban transgender athletes who transitioned after age 12.

The organization says nearly 72% of its members voted in favor of the new policy, which takes effect Monday, June 20.

Thomas became the first transgender NCAA champion in Division I history when she won the Women’s 500-yard Freestyle in March.

Good. I don't care if these males want to be trans women, a trans woman is not a real woman and will always have an unfair advantage over real women in sports. I am sick of seeing crap like this. Stuff being cheered on that hurts women in sports and beyond.

Do you think other sports will make changes now?

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They are sick men that are tired of being men to face up the life of being a man but want to downgrade to the female zone all in the name of being a Trans. They seriously disgust me if I'm being honest with some of their decisions. Have you ever seen a lady Trans that wants to compete in men sports?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
They are sick men that are tired of being men to face up the life of being a man but want to downgrade to the female zone all in the name of being a Trans. They seriously disgust me if I'm being honest with some of their decisions. Have you ever seen a lady Trans that wants to compete in men sports?
They were NEVER men, just males & they couldn't hang!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If trans women want to compete in sports, they need mixed-gender sports. Until they figure out a way to do that, they can't compete with women. I wonder why we never see trans men competing with other men...

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight