Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
To be perfectly honest, IDFW #Amazon or most online platforms too much, so I don’t have #AmazonPrime and am not about to pay for it. So I haven’t seen the #H2N film, and can’t give an informed opinion about it.
I do hope that the way #KyrieIrving✊🏾 has been lynched for posting a link to it, and ‘not knowing his place’ will be the event that finally makes those who have been fat, dumb, and happy, realize that we are still not treated as full, free citizens of this country we built.
And start DEMANDING that we are.
19E28C24-C1FC-4116-B9DA-AD19BF83A1CC.jpeg

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    do hope that the way #KyrieIrving✊🏾 has been lynched for posting a link to it, and ‘not knowing his place’ will be the event that finally makes those who have been fat, dumb, and happy, realize that we are still not treated as full, free citizens of this country we built.
    I think it’s gonna take a little bit more. It’s going to be more mass bannings on social media, more outright displays of anti-Blackness for a lot of these cowards to get their heads out their rear ends.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I think it’s gonna take a little bit more. It’s going to be more mass bannings on social media, more outright displays of anti-Blackness for a lot of these cowards to get their heads out their rear ends.
    Fa sho ignorance is bliss and a lot of us trying to put on a blindfold so they don’t have to see what the real is. They sre plugging their ears, turning up the Roland Martin, and hoping something magically changes. All of them gotta go.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We ALL know who's Anti-Black. What WE need to do is BE ALL BLACK in everything, SHUT THEM DOWN/CUT THEM OFF, TOTALLY!