Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
These electric and gas / oil companies are now attacking competition, solar panels, solar energy, and alternative energy.

Florida solar customers, others shocked over new charge on electric bills
View: https://youtu.be/harSOdBPaK8

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
These electric and gas / oil companies are now attacking competition, solar panels, solar energy, and alternative energy.

As Jason Black says pay attention to what your enemy says about you. Clearly solar is an extremely viable alternative power source due to our enemies acitively working to discourage people from investing in it.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is why you shouldn’t get that bullshit solar that is connected to the grid. Because you end up selling the electric to the utility and then you use the grid like everyone else. If you get solar you should hook it to your own battery and use it yourself. People sign up for these solar companies and have no idea what they are signing up for. You’re basically letting power companies use your roof to get power.

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Wow. Not surprising though. They will get over any chance they get. There's literally no point in having all those panels just to give the electric company control of it.

This is why you shouldn’t get that bullshit solar that is connected to the grid. Because you end up selling the electric to the utility and then you use the grid like everyone else. If you get solar you should hook it to your own battery and use it yourself. People sign up for these solar companies and have no idea what they are signing up for. You’re basically letting power companies use your roof to get power.
    Definitely brother. No point in connecting it to the grid. Like at all. Especially in a place with as much sun as Florida. They should be able to power most of their every day needs with a few lithium batteries.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Off the grid is the way
    Yup nothing else makes sense.
    Wow. Not surprising though. They will get over any chance they get. There's literally no point in having all those panels just to give the electric company control of it.

Definitely brother. No point in connecting it to the grid. Like at all. Especially in a place with as much sun as Florida. They should be able to power most of their every day needs with a few lithium batteries.
    It’s like they are afraid to detach. If I can make my own power why the hell would I want anything to do with the utilities?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup nothing else makes sense.

It’s like they are afraid to detach. If I can make my own power why the hell would I want anything to do with the utilities?
    That's it. People are collectively afraid to detach from this wicked system en masse. They don't have enough faith and trust in each other or enough love and care for each other to do so. So many are okay with and embrace a system that allows them to merely dream being on top, feeling more special, and being above everyone else while everyone else is at the bottom and suffering. Everyone will have to seriously be on code and move in unison to detach, but unfortunately with white supremacy, racism, prejudice, tribalism, ego, narcissism, mistrust, stupidity, corruption, anti-Blackness, etc. at play, I don't see it happening. That is why we Black people will have to be unifed amongst ourselves and each other.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Solar is not stable or reliable. Think of all these panels when they no longer function. Where they going to go? They can't be disposed of without causing harm to us or the environment. We need to do what France did and move to nuclear energy.
    That's right France gets all its power with nuclear power plants. We have Fimi Nuclear power plant in Monroe but that's it. I dont know if the plant on 3 mile island is still in operation after that mishap.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's right France gets all its power with nuclear power plants. We have Fimi Nuclear power plant in Monroe but that's it. I dont know if the plant on 3 mile island is still in operation after that mishap.
    There are so many options with nuclear and the risk of them having issues is very low. People look at things like Chernobyl and panic. With modern tech and advancements, we have made, it is the only logical move.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Solar is not stable or reliable. Think of all these panels when they no longer function. Where they going to go? They can't be disposed of without causing harm to us or the environment. We need to do what France did and move to nuclear energy.
    Wait, how do solar panels that are disposed of cause harm to us and the environment?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wait, how do solar panels that are disposed of cause harm to us and the environment?
    They have radioactive waste in them. If we just dump them in landfills, it will cause a growing issue for animals and people living near them.

It costs a lot of money to recycle them and no one wants to pay for it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are so many options with nuclear and the risk of them having issues is very low. People look at things like Chernobyl and panic. With modern tech and advancements, we have made, it is the only logical move.
    The Russians have ALWAYS had sub par everything. I clearly remember these MF selling drug cartel's diesel subs and I think they sold them 2 nuclear subs, yes they did as a matter of fact. 1 was found but the 2nd they think is still in use running boo koo dope.
    Chernobyl could have been prevented, sending that man in to the core room to manually more the fuel rod. Remember what happen to that guy? The rod impaled him and the reactor blew him and that rod into the ceiling, where his body still is to this day.

That country has alway had a bad track record when it come to upkeeping it's hardware. Hell the MF copied nasa's space shuttle but gave up on it and it was 80% done. Now it is sitting in it's hanger rusting.