Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He was complicit in the child molestation rampant in the church but people are still crying for him, it's a shame.
    Either they are brainwashed or evil themselves. The Catholic Church is full of these child predators. I hope they are all destroyed in due time.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There isn't anywhere in the bible where it appoints old white men to be the sole speaker of God. I always thought the pope no matter who has the role was evil. Especially when they started pushing abortion and LGBT nonsense.
    The crazy part is they know this but making it seem as though they are God’s people just like Jewish. They are beyond evil and into idolatry. I never gave much thought of these catholics growing up. My eyes became more open when I saw a documentary about the priests of Archdiocese of Baltimore molesting children and murdering a nun, I was sickened. Them pushing abortion and homosexuality makes since considering many of them have had abortion and are gay themselves. They have a history of raping male children too. Not throwing shade on people of that lifestyle, only the ones who are child predators promoting “Love is Love”. There’s plenty of adults out here, and they feel as though it’s okay to mess with children. Pathetic.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The crazy part is they know this but making it seem as though they are God’s people just like Jewish. They are beyond evil and into idolatry. I never gave much thought of these catholics growing up. My eyes became more open when I saw a documentary about the priests of Archdiocese of Baltimore molesting children and murdering a nun, I was sickened. Them pushing abortion and homosexuality makes since considering many of them have had abortion and are gay themselves. They have a history of raping male children too. Not throwing shade on people of that lifestyle, only the ones who are child predators promoting “Love is Love”. There’s plenty of adults out here, and they feel as though it’s okay to mess with children. Pathetic.
    I think there is an evil deep within the Catholic church at the higher levels that is some Sodom and Gomorrah level nonsense. I am talking sex slaves, child sex slaves, orgies, blood rituals, sacrifices, etc.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    He was complicit in the child molestation rampant in the church but people are still crying for him, it's a shame.
    Lets also remember he was conscripted into the Hitler Youth. There has been a lot of sus behaviour.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There isn't anywhere in the bible where it appoints old white men to be the sole speaker of God. I always thought the pope no matter who has the role was evil. Especially when they started pushing abortion and LGBT nonsense.
    They were doing this heavy behind the scenes if you catch my drift. 👀

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He just looked evil from the beginning. I wouldn't doubt he was evil.
    I think I remember hearing about that, is that the reason he peaced out on being pope? It's the same like when the Queen of England died. She was a horrible person, yet so many people cried about her passing. Wish the bad things these people did would be more out there so people see who they really were and stop praising these people put in power or people born with power.