zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Make it Make Sense.......šŸ¤¬
    They better not let that ride. It just shows you who thinks they own Africa and African canā€™t let that ride.

ART
    ART
    Prince William and Prince Harry were also revealed to be "jokingly" (meaning seriously) arguing with each other about who owns Africa.

Harry Admits He Fought With William Over Ownership Of Africa

Bill Gates has his hands in the continent too. And as horrible and anti-Black as Ukraine and these other European nations are, I don't trust Putin and Russia to do right by African nations either. And you already know the Chinese and Asians cannot be trusted.

Africa doesn't seem to have actual allies. Even Israel seems to have more allies than the continent of Africa as non-African nations only want to use, exploit, r*pe, mislead, and abuse Africa. I don't understand why so many on the African continent still do not want to develop a healthy relationship with Black American DOACS that doesn't consist of hostility / self-hate, distrust, undermining, jealousy, crab mentality, bootstrap mentality, and corruption.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ART
    ART
    What these pink n' pale parasites did in Israel/Palestine is what they've done to the natives and indigenous in America, Hawaii, Australia, Africa, and everywhere else around the world. And it's exactly what they are planning and going to do ASAP.

You are seeing it now.

They. Have. Not. Changed.
    Democracy is not dead or dying, it is non-existent.

Philanthropy is a lie. Stealing from people and occasionally giving them Trojan house gifts (tainted vaccines that sicken people to lower the population so you can step into the territory with no one to stop you) or 1/1000th of what you originally stole back for publicity is not sharing, is not moral, is not ethical, and is not charity. It is selfish, duplicitous, and evil.

This is beyond gentrification at this point.

ā€˜If I Donā€™t Steal [Your Home] Someone Else Willā€™ Israeli Settler Justifies Forcible Takeover
    This is violent colonization and a selfish, hostile takeover.
    A Global Race War.

Settler is just another word for invader or colonizer.

Anti-Black Latinos and Asians are following the white Europeans' barbaric, colonizer footsteps. Look at places like California, Nigeria, etc. The rebirth of the Conquistador and Emperor of China is here and is coming. Be on the look out. We cannot allow these white and white-identified colonizers to keep doing this.
    D

Deleted member 1946

Make it Make Sense.......šŸ¤¬
    Black folks in this world are getting exactly what we deserve. Our people do not want real power. And we definitely do nothing to CONTINUOUSLY make sure nobody can threaten our power. I don't know how many times Dr. Claud Anderson and even Dr. Amos Wilson (when he was living) have to tell our folks that this world is about power. Not prayer. Not fairness. Not your religion. Not doing the right thing. Etc. The Europeans, Chinese and Arabs understand this world is about power. Black folks for the most part don't, and Black folks will keep getting displaced until we come up with a long term plan and make sure it is fulfilled with no sellouts helping to sabotage us.

ART
    ART
    Seeing treacherous Black-looking traitors like Xaviaer DuRousseau, Mark Robinson, Amos Brown, Bob Woodson, and others speaking AGAINST cash reparations alongside non-Black racists like Dr. Phil, Tommy Tuberville, Bernie Moreno, and others absolutely disgust me. I despise them.
    D

Deleted member 1946

This is just the beginning. Wait and see what happens when China decides to start evicting Africans.
    Black folks around the world will keep having the same problem until we realize we need to get real power. Not show off everything we got trying to flaunt it. But the power to control our own destiny with nobody able to displace us.

D

Deleted member 1946

They better not let that ride. It just shows you who thinks they own Africa and African canā€™t let that ride.
    I'm just curious. What can/will the Africans do? The Black folks here have way more weapons than they do there. And I don't know of any intelligence/counter intelligence agencies the Black folks there have started to permanently help the people.

ART
    ART
    They have been colonized and re-colonized so many times and still didn't think to develop any real strategies and obtain any nuclear power or weapons?! Are you kidding me? Are they not ready for life?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    These pink parasites have lost their damn minds.
    That was the plan all along! If it wasn't Africans wouldn't be running here, instead of STANDING THEIR GROUND THERE, STANDING & FIGHTING!

ART
    ART
    These colonizers failed to decrease the African population with forced sterilization and "birth control", so now they're like eff it, just throw them into the sea, forced them out, and displace them.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm just curious. What can/will the Africans do? The Black folks here have way more weapons than they do there. And I don't know of any intelligence/counter intelligence agencies the Black folks there have started to permanently help the people.
    Do you know that for a fact? Thereā€™s Black people riding on the Europeans day and night in Africa.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We can't talk shit about thise Africans when we let Black Farmers be harassed off off their land here in Amerikkka at some point we all have to fight back the mayosapiens! āœŠšŸæšŸ’Æā—ļø
    My point is WE'RE NOT RUNNING, come get some! šŸ„ŠšŸ„Š

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    My point is we let it happen whether it be gentrification or imminent domain we're powerless when they want what they want yes we do indeed fight back and they can only push us so far but truthfully speaking it does happen here in Amerikkka to an extent.
    Jay
    Jay
    Yes ZxBro they take what they want here too.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ART

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is just the beginning. Wait and see what happens when China decides to start evicting Africans.
    I keep bringing this up. Africa is a goldmine when it comes to resources. You should see the slave labor camps they have going for EV batteries. The ish is sick. A lot of kids are working in the dirt. They say EVs are the future but they ignore how it is destroying Africa and how many African children are abused just for their greed. China is buying up land all over. They even have acres upon acres here in the US, conveniently located near military bases.

ART
    ART
    Elon Musk admitted wanting to stage a forceful coup in Bolivia too, which is rich in lithium (which creates lithium batteries for electronics, smartphones, computers, etc).

MoT #86 Bolivia's Coup: A Case Study In White Supremacy
    They are not finished r*ping the planet and its people.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I keep bringing this up. Africa is a goldmine when it comes to resources. You should see the slave labor camps they have going for EV batteries. The ish is sick. A lot of kids are working in the dirt. They say EVs are the future but they ignore how it is destroying Africa and how many African children are abused just for their greed. China is buying up land all over. They even have acres upon acres here in the US, conveniently located near military bases.
    China has also bought a good amount of America's farmland. They're playing chess.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If Africans allow strangers to kick them out of their own house with open arms, do they actually want and deserve that house? Is that house not worth dying and fighting for? What are they living for if they don't care about their home, their legacy, and their livelihood? Are they going to allow this to happen?

Sidenote: Meanwhile it's apparently okay for off-code African people to cheat, rob from and evict the non-invasive Foundational Black American DOACS when too many of these same off-code Africans will cower and won't put up a fight against the white, Asian, and non-Black invaders of that continent.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If Africans allow strangers to kick them out of their own house with open arms, do they actually want and deserve that house? Is that house not worth dying and fighting for? What are they living for if they don't care about their home, their legacy, and their livelihood? Are they going to allow this to happen?

Sidenote: Meanwhile it's apparently okay for off-code African people to cheat, rob from and evict the non-invasive Foundational Black American DOACS when too many of these same off-code Africans will cower and won't put up a fight against the white, Asian, and non-Black invaders of that continent.
    You donā€™t know if they are allowing it with open arms. This sounds like New Black Media jargon to be honest. These people are getting attacked and murdered off their lands.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now that I think about it, with all of these robot police dogs and robot policemen that they are trying to create and release into the streets, those things require resources, rich materials, and precious metals. And we know Africa is full of natural resources along with certain places in Latin America and the Middle East. These cave beasts are desperate, and they see Africans and Black people are objects that have to be moved out the way and destroyed in order to complete their mission of physical world and universal domination.

D

Deleted member 1988

I just learned about how the Chinese take in 1.3 billion from lands bought in CališŸ˜³