Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
America is #sofake .. if you've checked out their media clips, no where do you see any "Kremlin propaganda" ... šŸ˜”

Africa is rising, .. AS shedding too much light, think the US wants to maintain the lie...

What do you think it will take for us to get power so that nobody can cancel us? Not YouTube. Not Facebook. Not the mainstream cable companies. Nobody.

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You know it .. it starts with 6zeros and at least 10 other independent media outlets pushing real uncensored independent media ..

The media outlets now, most of them trying to satisfy their donors/ advertisers ..

Here in DC we have WOL woldc.com or org , , ...I was surprised to hear real black talk radio , specifically Carl Nelson show in the AM ... although I'm sure there is some ..

... Besides just existence, there needs to be support ... I think not enough people know about existence of the few outlets that we do have, and then another large portion just sleeping / tired of the fight, or so caught up in the matrix to do anything ( I just left that matrix - without a parachute, I might add :) .. I know, 9-5, then traffic , it takes a lot out of you) ...

There's a lot we could do individually ... So much, it's overwhelming ..

The struggle continues āœŠšŸæ

Last edited:

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You know it .. it starts with 6zeros and at least 10 other independent media outlets pushing real uncensored independent media ..

The media outlets now, most of them trying to satisfy their donors/ advertisers ..

Here in DC we have WOL woldc.com or org , , ...I was surprised to hear real black talk radio , specifically Carl Nelson show in the AM ... although I'm sure there is some ..

... Besides just existence, there needs to be support ... I think not enough people know about existence of the few outlets that we do have, and then another large portion just sleeping / tired of the fight, or so caught up in the matrix to do anything ( I just left that matrix - without a parachute, I might add :) .. I know, 9-5, then traffic , it takes a lot out of you) ...

There's a lot we could do individually ... So much, it's overwhelming ..

The struggle continues āœŠšŸæ

I talk about it some on this thread