The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Grandmaster Jay of NFAC sentenced to 7 years in federal prison

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - The man found guilty on federal charges of pointing a weapon at law enforcement officers during a downtown Louisville protest over the death of Breonna Taylor has been sentenced to serve 86 months in prison.

John F. Johnson, 59, of Cincinnati, also known as Grandmaster Jay, learned his sentence during a hearing today at the U.S. Federal Courthouse in Louisville.

The incident happened on the evening of September 4, 2020 during a protest in the area of Jefferson Square Park. Two Louisville Metro Police Department officers, who were operating as members of a federal task force, were on the roof of a government building overlooking the protesters when Johnson pointed an AR-15 rifle in their direction.

Johnson claims the rifle was not loaded, the safety was on and he was just using the flashlight on the barrel of the rifle.

In May 2022, a jury convicted Johnson on two counts of assaulting a federal task force officer and brandishing a firearm in relation to a crime of violence. He was sentenced to 84 months of one charge and two months on the second charge. After completing his sentence, Johnson will be on three years of supervised release.

Johnson was facing up to 27 years in federal prison. The seven years he received is slightly more than the minimum time allowed under federal law.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Bullshit charge on dude. Agent or not.
Especially given the fact January 6th white boys physically hurt capital police. These are federal cops. Most of them January 6th white boys did no time.

He's an agent but just like we all know and what Professor Black Truth says they break their tools. He was not useful anymore, no one was fooled. He was useless.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I need to convert the email into a link, but I don't know how to. Can someone give me your email address, so I can forward the email to you?
Never-ending the email address. It looks like I was able to send the link, but I'm not sure if the two videos are attached.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
The system through the book at him I wonder where he went from wrong. Did he get on their bad side or did they really just have no use for him so they threw him in the trash.
Mainstream media says he was aiming his weapon at federal officers. I saw them ALL aiming their weapons at GMJ at first sight.
GMJ advised NFAC that if one officer shoots to kill them ALL!
I'm sure that they cut that part out of the footage though.