Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Haitian Migrants Get Shipped Back To Haiti!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The U.S government seized a vessel with nearly 200 Haitians off the coast of Florida, 50 of them children. As soon as they arrived they were placed on another vessel & sailed back to Haiti. Haitians are facing a real humanitarian crisis including the return of cholera. In fact over 9000 people are suffering from the bacteria as I pen this. Latinos can come here & ask for asylum after they illegally cross into this territory; meanwhile, Haitians who actually need asylum from catastrophic disaster created by the Unites States & other NATO bullies deny them access to quality healthcare,etc. The world is really de-evolving into an outward,honest hell-hole for anyone with melanin.

Open SmartNews and read "‘This is obscene.’ Haitians angered by babies being sent back after reaching Keys on boat" here: https://l.smartnews.com/qAiBq/DcDA5k

To read it on the web, tap here: SmartNews - Discover your world every day

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The U.S government seized a vessel with nearly 200 Haitians off the coast of Florida, 50 of them children. As soon as they arrived they were placed on another vessel & sailed back to Haiti. Haitians are facing a real humanitarian crisis including the return of cholera. In fact over 9000 people are suffering from the bacteria as I pen this. Latinos can come here & ask for asylum after they illegally cross into this territory; meanwhile, Haitians who actually need asylum from catastrophic disaster created by the Unites States & other NATO bullies deny them access to quality healthcare,etc. The world is really de-evolving into an outward,honest hell-hole for anyone with melanin.

Open SmartNews and read "‘This is obscene.’ Haitians angered by babies being sent back after reaching Keys on boat" here: https://l.smartnews.com/qAiBq/DcDA5k

The USA has no use for them since they can no longer be used to derange our politic. The second we hear that accent and we hear some coon nonsense come out their mouth their credibility is instantly gone. The days of massive Black immigration is gone because Black Americans are on to the scam.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The USA has no use for them since they can no longer be used to derange our politic. The second we hear that accent and we hear some coon nonsense come out their mouth their credibility is instantly gone. The days of massive Black immigration is gone because Black Americans are on to the scam.
    They mainly want favor from zaddy anyway! Ukrainians & everyone that's got the COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION are assisted & allowed to live here.
    Our REPARATIONS are given to everyone but us & WE ARE OWED BIG TIME!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Idris Elba Flirting GIF

D

Deleted member 884

I wish I was shocked, but they’d be better off sailing farther to Ghana (probably a bit more treacherous in that direction). White people are doing everything they can right now to drown Black people out: pushing interracial marriages, housing Latinx and Ukrainian ppl with billions invested, removing the little bit of Black history there was in education, creating new reasons to imprison Black people.

There is nothing we can do for them right now. We are in a losing war. I pray the devil will flee from them!

Meanwhile, we need to stop advocating for the abduction of our people into their prison/extermination camps and creating rehabilitation programs for our people, homeschool your children by any means and instill self love in them, build businesses, because there will be no jobs for Black people soon — they don’t need us anymore 😂, start nation building (NOI, IUIC). This is not the time to be unaffiliated.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That's ALWAYS been the policy towards Haitians. Nothing new.

Right now the USCG in Miami has ramped up operations and personnel due to increased AMIO optempo. That's the word on the street that I'm hearing.... It's all quiet as kept, not one word has leaked via the media. That won't last tho....they won't hide it forever.

Haitian migrants are always sent back when they are caught. Cuban migrants were not. They were given asylum, $5-7 thousand dollars and all kinds of government aid if they made it to the U.S. (Wet Foot/Dry Foot)

Sailboat.jpg

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It's the blatant in your face double standards that gets me. It will either be that or the continued police killing of our people that will push to a breaking point.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of them come to America to be freeloaders or to hurt the black community. Very few up them come here and benefit black Americans.

That being said, I would rather they be here than Cuban or Mexican illegals cause they look to actually cause damage and don't care. I think Haitians are just ignorant to what is happening with our politics but Cubans and Mexicans know the game.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That's ALWAYS been the policy towards Haitians. Nothing new.

Right now the USCG in Miami has ramped up operations and personnel due to increased AMIO optempo. That's the word on the street that I'm hearing.... It's all quiet as kept, not one word has leaked via the media. That won't last tho....they won't hide it forever.

Haitian migrants are always sent back when they are caught. Cuban migrants were not. They were given asylum, $5-7 thousand dollars and all kinds of government aid if they made it to the U.S. (Wet Foot/Dry Foot)

View attachment 5214
    Everyone but us, ALWAYS!