Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Handle It Like Gentlemen Or Gangster Shite..

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Back in my day, say I'm down town and I accidently stepped on someone's new tennis shoes and he wants to make a federal case out of it and a quick 'my bad homie' wasn't good enough. He presses the issues because he has his friends with him and tryna flex. In my day, you could say 'give me a fair one' and only you and him. Who ever is down and didn't want anymore would say something like 'You got that'.

That's how I met my best friend in grade school. He and his cousin tripping and I got a fair one (lost by the way...haha...took my L like a G though) his way bigger cousin said 'You got heart n*gga'.

These days? They get into the metal thing right away. My view is that the OGs are no longer around to press the street code.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Back in my day, say I'm down town and I accidently stepped on someone's new tennis shoes and he wants to make a federal case out of it and a quick 'my bad homie' wasn't good enough. He presses the issues because he has his friends with him and tryna flex. In my day, you could say 'give me a fair one' and only you and him. Who ever is down and didn't want anymore would say something like 'You got that'.

That's how I met my best friend in grade school. He and his cousin tripping and I got a fair one (lost by the way...haha...took my L like a G though) his way bigger cousin said 'You got heart n*gga'.

These days? They get into the metal thing right away. My view is that the OGs are no longer around to press the street code.
    People do not know how to fight or take L’s and it’s a damn shame. Chic put it perfectly:

View: https://youtu.be/At0SfSSdrWE

People don’t ever want to lose anymore and a firearm ensures that in their mind. I feel like it’s more due to mental cowardice more so than physical.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Beat the hell outta that dude! That is what I've been saying that we should stop talking too much and get their noses bleeding when they get on our nerves. I can't get over the fact that we've left these white supremacists act like kings even when on the street.
    Yes, turn that other cheek and make it swivel 👍🏿😁

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    👍🏿😂😂
    Black Panther Fist Bump GIF by Sky