Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Here Is What No One Is Saying About The Israel-Hamas Conflict.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
"Two wrongs don't make a right."
"MLK preached non-violence."
"We should forgive them (Hamas)."
"Think about the children."
"Vengeance is mine says the Lord."
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
"Thugs." (to Israel)
"Be the bigger man."
"Turn the other cheek."
"Why bring innocent people in this?"
"Don't be like them. Don't continue the cycle of hurt because you're hurt. Someone has to be the better one to stop this."
"The oppressed become the oppressors."
"If you become the aggressor then you are no better than the oppressors."
"We all need to learn how to let go and move on."
"What you are doing is divisive."
"We don't need more hate. We need to love each other."
"Don't judge or generalize a whole group of people because of the actions of a few."
"Not all ______."

Nope, no interviews from the white media finding and showing a lone white Israeli saying that they forgive Hamas and then plastering that video clip all over the airwaves in the height of this situation. In fact, virtually all of white media is calling Hamas "terrorists" and even unapologetically helping to justify the upcoming attacks on all people (innocent people) of Palestine even if they have nothing to do with Hamas and don't condone their actions. Reminds me how much of the world cheered for Hiroshima after Pearl Harbor. Also reminds me how people tell or pressure Black people to sit down and shut up while we're being attacked, discriminated against, and murdered as well as terrorized and harassed. And how they cheer for and make callous jokes about Black people being attacked and murdered and justifying it because "they deserved it" or "didn't do the right thing" or "but Black on Black crime" (while ignoring other races and their intraracial crimes) all while (on occasion) hiding behind their Black "friends", Black spouses, and Black biracial children.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Notice how so many people who were against the Ukraine war are losing their minds for this and demanding the US goes over and kills everyone over there along side Israel soldiers.

This whole issue dates back to like the 1920s and these same people sided with Hitler for a reason in WW2... I am not saying either side is right or wrong but this is their own damn issues to sort. I want our border fixed. Let them worry about their own people.

ART
    ART
    So many people contradict themselves and their positions everyday in a bat of an eye. I say the people who want to support unregulated open borders and wars (whether is it Israel-Hamas war, Ukraine-Russia war, etc.) pay taxes and costs for that BS while we are exempt for paying for that corrupt and destructive tomfoolery.

Covid-19 and all of these wars that keep popping up everywhere are clearly very orchestrated. They even compared the attacks by Hamas to 9/11, which happened under Bush's watch when he was unpopular at the time. And Bush and his admin milked 9/11 and the "weapons of mass destruction" line so much that we was able to gain support and secure a 2nd presidency despite many expressing their dislike for him, some of which was found to be clearly performative.

We claimed that Trump was going to start a war to indefinitely stay in office or secure a 2nd term, but who's to say Jim Crow Joe Biden isn't doing the same thing with this Israel-Hamas war (especially since he is becoming less popular, people are growing tired of the Ukraine-Russia war and COVID-19 scares, and he has to distract people from a terrible economy and WS violence and terrorism taking place here in America). Both he and the rest of the puppets will do and submit anything to keep TPTB happy even at our greatest expense.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A few more classics: