Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

So apparently, he was on the run and shot at them... So SEVEN police unloaded their guns in the man.

Look, I get it... He is armed and shooting ya'll but did they really need SEVEN different cops shooting him? They were probably foaming at the mouth hoping he would have a gun and fire a bullet. I don't even think he hit anyone. One cop could have easily taken him down by shooting him in the legs. But no, they decided to all just have a shootout and kill him.

I don't know the full details yet but they are supposed to be releasing body cam footage soon.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

So apparently, he was on the run and shot at them... So SEVEN police unloaded their guns in the man.

Look, I get it... He is armed and shooting ya'll but did they really need SEVEN different cops shooting him? They were probably foaming at the mouth hoping he would have a gun and fire a bullet. I don't even think he hit anyone. One cop could have easily taken him down by shooting him in the legs. But no, they decided to all just have a shootout and kill him.

I don't know the full details yet but they are supposed to be releasing body cam footage soon.

You wanna know how this is racial, racism, and has everything to do with race? Compare this situation to this white thug here. Look at how differently the cops here handled an active white murderous shooter shooting at and killing at least 3 cops and 1 dog just because vs. a Black guy with a gun and fleeing from the WS thugs in blue due to fearing for his life. I thought whites would kill people over killing and abusing dogs, but apparently whites only care about dogs when Black people and Michael Vick are mishandling dogs.

Lance Storz arrested after three cops, K9 killed in Kentucky shootout​

By
    Dana Kennedy
    July 2, 2022 10:17am
    Updated
    Lance Storz was taken into custody after an almost five hour standoff.

Lance Storz was taken into custody after allegedly killing three officers and a police canine. AP

More details in this thread below:

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I looked at the bodycam stuff and looked into the story more.

The car he was driving was on felony charges from the night before. No one knows if it was him or not but that is how/why the cops were after him in the first place. He was driving away from them and they were chasing. He fired his gun out the car at least once, then left the gun and clip on the passenger seat. While the car was moving, he jumped out of it and began running.

There were 8 cops chasing him. One tried tasing him and he didn't drop. He kept running and eventually stopped and faced the cops and that is when all 8 of them unloaded their guns. Over 80 rounds fired, 60 of which ended up in his body.

This is where it gets sad. The gun that was left on the passenger seat was left with a wedding band. His fiance had died a month prior to this event in a car crash. I think the man was suicidal. This should be shining a light on the growing mental health problems of younger black men but people seem to be ignoring this.

Regardless of his mental state, this should never have happened this way. This was clear excessive force which is BEYOND explanation.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I looked at the bodycam stuff and looked into the story more.

The car he was driving was on felony charges from the night before. No one knows if it was him or not but that is how/why the cops were after him in the first place. He was driving away from them and they were chasing. He fired his gun out the car at least once, then left the gun and clip on the passenger seat. While the car was moving, he jumped out of it and began running.

There were 8 cops chasing him. One tried tasing him and he didn't drop. He kept running and eventually stopped and faced the cops and that is when all 8 of them unloaded their guns. Over 80 rounds fired, 60 of which ended up in his body.

This is where it gets sad. The gun that was left on the passenger seat was left with a wedding band. His fiance had died a month prior to this event in a car crash. I think the man was suicidal. This should be shining a light on the growing mental health problems of younger black men but people seem to be ignoring this.

Regardless of his mental state, this should never have happened this way. This was clear excessive force which is BEYOND explanation.
    If he wanted suicide by KKKop at least do what Luvell Mixion did in Oakland. Yes they did kill Mr. Mixion but he made damn sure 5 KKKops also went along for the ride GD!!! His last 3 kills on 3 swat KKKops (They just knew they were going to kill them a nigga, 3 rushed in but they were ALL carried out feet phucking first.
    And I do hope each of their wives have to suck Daily dicks to keep the lights on.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You wanna know how this is racial, racism, and has everything to do with race? Compare this situation to this white thug here. Look at how differently the cops here handled an active white murderous shooter shooting at and killing at least 3 cops and 1 dog just because vs. a Black guy with a gun and fleeing from the WS thugs in blue due to fearing for his life. I thought whites would kill people over killing and abusing dogs, but apparently whites only care about dogs when Black people and Michael Vick are mishandling dogs.

Lance Storz arrested after three cops, K9 killed in Kentucky shootout​

By
    Dana Kennedy
    July 2, 2022 10:17am
    Updated
    Lance Storz was taken into custody after an almost five hour standoff.

Lance Storz was taken into custody after allegedly killing three officers and a police canine. AP

More details in this thread below:
    I wonder what it’s going to take for the 5% to realize that this is a race war.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder what it’s going to take for the 5% to realize that this is a race war.
    When the white people start offing not just the KKKops but Judges, DA & Asst DA and their family members. They told us in 2006 FBI crime report that EVERY level of law enforcement has been heavily infiltrated by WS. NOTHING was done and now look WTF we have to deal with. GD the Mexican cartel has the working formula. The ranks of these people must be covertly decimated morning, noon and night. The Police as we have known it must be disbanded, White men and women need not apply, ANY anti black action by then need to be felt where they lay their head. What old folks home their parents are at. What shopping center the wife goes to.

What happened after those 4 little girls were killed in the church bombing needs to happen 50 fold with no mercy.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The way they treat Black's is always very different from the way they treat their fellow White people. They would do everything possible not to kill their own and probably have him arrested. Even in the justice system, he's most likely going to get a fair ruling that's going to have him out sooner than later but when it's a Black man, he's most likely getting killed at the spot.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    What did you even expect when it was a Black man? They were definitely going to kill him, there's no doubt about that. They even kill those that aren't armed and not to talk about one who shot back at them. The guy was already dead the moment he pulled out his gun even if he never shot at them.