Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Houston Texas issues boiling water warning./ Its not time to move back its time to move out.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in need of everything; and He will put a yoke of iron on your neck until He has destroyed you.
Deuteronomy 28:48 NKJV

I am originally from Houston so this boils my blood on another level. For me this reinforces why I disagree with moving back to the south and I advocate us building our own municipalities from scratch. If you gave me 5 to 10,000 dollars I could build a sizeable well on my land and have clean drinking water for centuries. When a modern water system is defunct it will take millions of dollars to restore or reinforce. Not only that, from jackson Mississippi to Flint Michigan to now Houston this is open warfare against large black populations. It cant be reformed or changed politically. As Dr. Claud Anderson said we have to build an economic base before we attack politically. Wanted to post this to the family to get your thoughts on these events and what actions do you think we as a people need to take to get out of this curse of being at the mercy of our enemies.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am originally from Houston so this boils my blood on another level. For me this reinforces why I disagree with moving back to the south and I advocate us building our own municipalities from scratch. If you gave me 5 to 10,000 dollars I could build a sizeable well on my land and have clean drinking water for centuries. When a modern water system is defunct it will take millions of dollars to restore or reinforce. Not only that, from jackson Mississippi to Flint Michigan to now Houston this is open warfare against large black populations. It cant be reformed or changed politically. As Dr. Claud Anderson said we have to build an economic base before we attack politically. Wanted to post this to the family to get your thoughts on these events and what actions do you think we as a people need to take to get out of this curse of being at the mercy of our enemies.
    100%. Houston has some sizable Black communities so it's no surprise that the water is being impacted there. People put their head in the sand and try to explain away these things. It's an outright attack on Black Americans at all costs and if we don't get back to the basics we will fail.