Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everything I have considered either results in more government which I don't like, or less government and more reliance on the people which you can't depend on. I am beginning to think cities are beyond repair at this point. They peaked in the 1960s and have gone downhill since. There are too many people of too many different backgrounds, with too many different lifestyles and different earnings that it just don't seem like it can work. LA is a prime example of this. They have so much wealth yet one of the largest homeless populations mixed with drug addiction in the entire country. You have millionaires living there and yet most people that live there are poor/homeless or struggling to make ends meet.

Do you have any ideas on what could actually fix a city in America at this point?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Cities or the hood? Big difference. South Central LA is crime ridden but west LA is living their best life.
    Some places have middle class black areas. LA has Windsor Hills, Baldwin Hills.

So, for the worst areas of a city such as Baltimore or Chicago or where ever, its economics. Each city has its own unique issues and culture so it would depend on a specific city. And tailor the solution for that specific city.

Planning is important. I'd suggest start small in a specific area, specific neighborhood. Who ever are the activists, and people there who run things including the gang members. The local church, the city council member who is over that district. The state or congressional person over that area and eventually the mayor . Start as local as you can and bring the rest in to support it.

I can tell you now the biggest worry for anyone in politics, possibly the church is if its too 'pro black'. Talking points and counters have to be anticipated.