Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Does Corporate Amerikkka Handle Problems ?

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I noticed something over the years. A kind of pattern… when there are problems or issues within a company that are either long running issues, tech issues, etc, the solution is: bug the employees, tell them it is their fault.

Real life personal example: at my company there are lots of documentation we need from clients and these are non negotiable. However clients are complaining that it is taking a while to adjudicate their stuff. On top of that, there’s at least three meetings a week or more which takes away time from work.

So what does the “ man” propose?

Solution: “ Tell employees no more days off and work faster”

We work faster and then the other issue is: “ Why are there errors?

This is why working for self or finding ways off the hamster wheel of doom is ideal. Every company is not like this, but I’ve noticed that the solution never adds up. Just like with my complex. Instead of fixing broken down things, the landlord let some dog owners and elderly go.😞sad. But the place is still coming apart…Thank goodness our part of the neighborhood is good.

Thoughts?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Corporations are led by people and so corporate leadership will exhibit all the traits you see in day to say life: arrogance, narcissism, stupidity, classism, etc. Their solution to the issue was the easiest one because it didn’t require leadership to admit that anything was wrong and most likely doesn’t increase payroll. They’re basically just whipping you and telling you to gallop faster when the issue is that they left late.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Corporations are led by people and so corporate leadership will exhibit all the traits you see in day to say life: arrogance, narcissism, stupidity, classism, etc. Their solution to the issue was the easiest one because it didn’t require leadership to admit that anything was wrong and most likely doesn’t increase payroll. They’re basically just whipping you and telling you to gallop faster when the issue is that they left late.
    Right! I agree!
    preach GIF by Shalita Grant

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Spent many years in corporate America and for me, especially in large corporations worth billions, they operate like governments.

There are factions and in management at least, you are aligned with one of them. No choice.

There are white people who they have identified for 'greatness' to be promoted even if they are incompetent and it will happen unless they do or say something that is way over the line.

Any major problem, its who do we blame while we solve the problem.

Usually 'only one n*gga at a time'. They will have one black person who they will promote so they can look progressive and feel good about themselves.

If you are black and in management, they don't like if you promote other Blacks. I found that out first hand. Also, even if the Black person is deserving, the Whites in that area will look at it as you promoting someone because they are Black.

If there is a problem area, they will often put a Black person in charge. No lose situation for the company. If the department or whatever problem area gets fixed, who ever is that Black person's boss will take ALL the credit. If the problem doesn't get fixed and this is often a problem that will never be fixed correctly for whatever reasons, then the Black person they put in didn't do the job and is incompetent. Even get fired for not being able to fix a problem no one else can.

White people often get promoted to a position they can't do. They will find someone who can do it under them.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Spent many years in corporate America and for me, especially in large corporations worth billions, they operate like governments.

There are factions and in management at least, you are aligned with one of them. No choice.

There are white people who they have identified for 'greatness' to be promoted even if they are incompetent and it will happen unless they do or say something that is way over the line.

Any major problem, its who do we blame while we solve the problem.

Usually 'only one n*gga at a time'. They will have one black person who they will promote so they can look progressive and feel good about themselves.

If you are black and in management, they don't like if you promote other Blacks. I found that out first hand. Also, even if the Black person is deserving, the Whites in that area will look at it as you promoting someone because they are Black.

If there is a problem area, they will often put a Black person in charge. No lose situation for the company. If the department or whatever problem area gets fixed, who ever is that Black person's boss will take ALL the credit. If the problem doesn't get fixed and this is often a problem that will never be fixed correctly for whatever reasons, then the Black person they put in didn't do the job and is incompetent. Even get fired for not being able to fix a problem no one else can.

White people often get promoted to a position they can't do. They will find someone who can do it under them.
    I noticed this too. On my job, even though it is “ diverse “ and inclusive, white/ Asian move up faster than Blacks who are competent. Literally three months after training! It’s crazy!