Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Beyond reprehensible. So 14 year old students (minors) can currently date be legally groomed and sexually abused by educators and adults according to law in states like Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Funny how they love telling people to follow the law at all times (even if it's written in Satan's blood). You already know most of these groomers and predators are white, which is why this law was meant to protect them while jeopardizing children of all races. You see how quiet they've been and still are about this anti-child BS? How they are sneakily slipping this crap in and keeping it under wraps at the expense of children? How they are telling us to shut up while shaming us and silencing our voices in regards to us speaking out against this pedo madness for our children's safety? Why is anti-Black racist Christopher Rufo one of the only few individuals in media speaking out against pedophilia and grooming?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What nonsense!! How on earth does this look normal to these people? Who in the world is making all these legal? The kind of madness that's going on all over the world is sickining now. Massachusetts and Rhode is ruled out for my kids in terms of schooling.
Suspected, alleged, and confirmed pedophile legislators, elites, judges, politicians, and others with some sort of power or close connection to it.
6% of the state is Black so this is the dominant society doing it to each other. Not my issue.
I see. But the cancer has to be prevented from entering the rest of the states. This is New England we're talking about and the Northeast is right next to it. Black people may be getting forced out of NYC, but our numbers still high in NYC and the reast of the Northeast. For decades, we've already seen how much depravity and lunacy is in NYC alone. Imagine if their next strategy is to greenlight this crap in NYC.