Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
One of the best things about 6ZEROS.net is that we can speak freely on here. That freedom means that we can discuss our issues on our terms with our people. We can be unapologetically Black, and we can build.

Because we so openly discuss Black issues, people outside of our community may have taken notice. Many of us are aware of other sites that have been infiltrated by agents & white supremacists who wear digital blackface. A common tactic of suspected white supremacists is to create fake online accounts, pretend to be Black, and troll and spy on us.

The good news is that these agents/ws/bots are usually easy to spot. Here are some telltale signs:
  • They are unverified - Only verified Sixers have had their Blackness authenticated. We are who we say we are. Btw, you can get more information on verification here: About Verified Accounts
  • They always try to be the Blackest person in the room - If someone goes out of their way to prove how "Blackity Black" they are to the point of overcompensating, they are probably a fraud.
  • They tend to be overly argumentative - Many times, an agent's main goals are to antagonize, agitate, and cause chaos. Instead of engaging in productive conversations, they try to derail threads.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great post and spot on. Verification is our first step to combat the onslaught of agents and white supremacists that meddle in our affairs. It also gives users the comfort in knowing that they are talking to an actual Black person and not some guy in the Netherlands in Blackface.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of the best things about 6ZEROS.net is that we can speak freely on here. That freedom means that we can discuss our issues on our terms with our people. We can be unapologetically Black, and we can build.

Because we so openly discuss Black issues, people outside of our community may have taken notice. Many of us are aware of other sites that have been infiltrated by agents & white supremacists who wear digital blackface. A common tactic of suspected white supremacists is to create fake online accounts, pretend to be Black, and troll and spy on us.

The good news is that these agents/ws/bots are usually easy to spot. Here are some telltale signs:
    • They are unverified - Only verified Sixers have had their Blackness authenticated. We are who we say we are. Btw, you can get more information on verification here: About Verified Accounts
    • They always try to be the Blackest person in the room - If someone goes out of their way to prove how "Blackity Black" they are to the point of overcompensating, they are probably a fraud.
    • They tend to be overly argumentative - Many times, an agent's main goals are to antagonize, agitate, and cause chaos. Instead of engaging in productive conversations, they try to derail threads.
    YES. The 3rd one especially. They'll spend hours trolling or arguing on some simple stuff that don't even matter. Give em the boot so we can get on with the business of BLACK EMPOWERMENT.

Another thing they'll do is get multiple accounts to try to subvert being banned. There's certain ways (at least on YT, I've heard) in which you can find their IP address in order to tell if they're the same person. Not sure how, or if it's even true. But I have heard it. Maybe we have some IT guys on here that can look into it...

Great topic.

B1

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    YES. The 3rd one especially. They'll spend hours trolling or arguing on some simple stuff that don't even matter. Give em the boot so we can get on with the business of BLACK EMPOWERMENT.

Another thing they'll do is get multiple accounts to try to subvert being banned. There's certain ways (at least on YT, I've heard) in which you can find their IP address in order to tell if they're the same person. Not sure how, or if it's even true. But I have heard it. Maybe we have some IT guys on here that can look into it...

Great topic.

B1
    We already have that covered.

Fast And Furious Fist Bump GIF by The Fast Saga

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I'm who I say I am & y'all know it from gate or I wouldn't be here. Even posted my picture. Tried to post it as my Avatar, still getting oops! Now, trying to reply & can't. I'm not blackity Black, just black & wholeheartedly for my people. So, y'all want me off, make it happen & refund my money. I've already been assigned missions, all my life. This is my last, "EXODUS "! It's not just a Bob Marley song, nor is it just a book in the Bible! 💯

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm who I say I am & y'all know it from gate or I wouldn't be here. Even posted my picture. Tried to post it as my Avatar, still getting oops! Now, trying to reply & can't. I'm not blackity Black, just black & wholeheartedly for my people. So, y'all want me off, make it happen & refund my money. I've already been assigned missions, all my life. This is my last, "EXODUS "! It's not just a Bob Marley song, nor is it just a book in the Bible! 💯
    Who said they wanted you gone?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like Rollie Forbes said who said we wanted you gone or thought you were an agent. You good money here.

Jwashington

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Thank you for making this thread!