Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
zBucks
I don't get why people buy followers, especially today when the main thing that works is getting likes/comments and interactions with your page. Now days followers doesn't mean anything compared to how well your content gets shared out there. Biden and many others who have bought followers, don't realize that they don't contribute anything to your following aside from looking like a big number.

To be fair though, it seems like there are a lot of fake bots on social media that like to follow people. For example, I'll admit I use tiktok to watch some of the weird and random stuff that's posted there, but I don't post content, or comments myself, and I don't know how the hell I get followers. Any followers I do get are bots, so I immediately block them.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
I don't get why people buy followers, especially today when the main thing that works is getting likes/comments and interactions with your page. Now days followers doesn't mean anything compared to how well your content gets shared out there. Biden and many others who have bought followers, don't realize that they don't contribute anything to your following aside from looking like a big number.

To be fair though, it seems like there are a lot of fake bots on social media that like to follow people. For example, I'll admit I use tiktok to watch some of the weird and random stuff that's posted there, but I don't post content, or comments myself, and I don't know how the hell I get followers. Any followers I do get are bots, so I immediately block them.
Global society has become a bunch of mindless sycophants -social media did that!