Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How White Cop On White Shootings Are Different.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
First the headline says 'allegedly' about a gun. According to the video there is a gun. Next, I've never seen white cops be so sensitive to blacks as victims or bystanders.

We are treated differently obviously. It was a clean shoot. She had a gun, before that was unresponsive to commands.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
D

Deleted member 1946

Tries to mass shoot at black church, points gun at cops and lives. Privilege is a mofo

very much so

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
What I would like to see them do is a deep dive. I would ask my lawyer to get the 911 calls for both. A common thing that white people do is lie on 911 calls. If you are randomly walking in a white neighborhood on the sidewalk, there is obviously nothing illegal about it.
'Karen' doesn't like you in her neighborhood she calls 911. They ask her what's the problem and she says 'there is a suspicious black guy in my neighborhood. I know he doesn't live here. I know all my neighbors"

Many of the 911 people coach them. "Ma'am, its not illegal to walk in the neighborhood BUT if they are doing something 'suspicious' then it would be a police matter possibly"

'Karen' then says he is looking in peoples windows and he might have a gun as I see a bulge in his jacket.

911 operator: "Okay, ma'am, we'll send someone out". In fairly small towns the 911 operator lives in that area or county and are also racist.

The cop comes and says 'They got a report that a person fitting your description is looking in windows and may be armed....we've had burglars in this area', they lie for extras.

What I have not seen us do routinely is legally request the 911 calls. If that Karen knowingly lied that's a misdemeanor and you may be able to sue her as well for civil damages. I have always wanted to know the 911 call that got 12 year old Tamir Rice killed. As well as other black folks killed by cops.