Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you ALL so much this really means alot to. me. I don't have any siblings or cousins I trust. Word got back to me that of few of those high yella MF's laughed. I really would like to talk to Mr. Black, Nini is the one who turned me on to him and PBT. She helped me build this ebay store, made me feel good about my dark hue.

But now my doll is gone.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    May she peacefully rest in power in the kingdom of Heaven. I know how important and dear she was to you. She probably felt like a twin flame you held gently in the palm of your hand. I can't even express in the best of words about this unexpected loss and how this is deeply impacting you at this challenging time. You would mention her in your posts a lot and even though she never made an account here, somehow she still felt like a part of the B1 family in spirit and from afar.

I'm not sure what type of fallout out you had between your blood related (at best) relatives, but the fact that some of them found malice-based joy in our beloved Nini's passing as well as your massive heartache let's me know enough about them and how some "family" is just not family. Something tells me they already shed tears over Betty White and Elizabeth and those would probably be the same ones also crying over the Jim Crow Joes and nem.

I'm not sure if you are ready to reveal yet what she has passed from as you may want to keep this info to the chest during this time you will need to grieve, process, and overcome this set of trial and tribulation. But we are here for you. We will support you and assist in getting you through this as we keep you in good prayer.

My heart goes out to you in this time of need. ❤ 💖 💫 🙏 🤲

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you ALL so much this really means alot to. me. I don't have any siblings or cousins I trust. Word got back to me that of few of those high yella MF's laughed. I really would like to talk to Mr. Black, Nini is the one who turned me on to him and PBT. She helped me build this ebay store, made me feel good about my dark hue.

But now my doll is gone.
    Brother these times are tough but it was her time to go home and you have to remind yourself of that. You will hurt, you will be confused, you will be sad and all that is fine but it was still her time to exit this thing we call life. Your Nini is happy, safe and in a better place and will be looking down on you.

Take time to grieve but make sure you focus on the fact that you got to spend so much time with her, that you had the pleasure of knowing her. She was the Angel in your life that helped you make that eBay store and helped you through your recent tough times.

You got to reap the rewards of knowing someone so awesome and so after you grieve remember that you gotta continue on with what y’all built together. Her time came to a close but yours hasn’t and Nini wouldn’t want you to be anything other than strong through these times.

Last part, don’t try to put the world on your shoulders. Cut the fat where It needs to be cut and out your happiness first the remainder of your time here.

- Jay