Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
With the recent news this dude keeps coming down with Covid, and the constant videos showing the guy slurring his speech and being confusing as all hell, it made me think he could be nearing the end. I've been hearing a lot about his health as of late and I don't think the dude could handle another term in office if he is to win. Then again, I don't think he's going to end up winning a second term in office. I don't think Trump will win either, but I suspect we'll be seeing someone else taking office after Biden, who that is, I have no idea, but I don't think it'll be Biden, because his health is not all there.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
If its Biden vs Trump in 2024 again, there is a good chance either might die. Trump is 76. Trump appears healthier than Biden does but the stress of the job ages you. There are pix of presidents at the beginning and the end of their presidency and they age rapidly.

If he goes now its Kamala Harris and I'd be very curious to see how she governs if it comes to that. Not expecting much for black folks, just curious to see what she does.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden has dementia. A friend of mine had a grandparent go through this and took a hard turn for the worse and died within a year. I don't think Biden is going to be alive another 2 or 3 years. They are just using the man as a puppet.

Word has it, their only option is Kamala and they are likely going to run with her in 2024. Who the hell is going to vote for a woman who sounds half retarded when she speaks? Then again... over 80 mil voted for an old ass racist who said multiple racist things on camera. Funny how the media buried all that and his crackhead son's mess.