Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Will BE Damned....So They're Really Doing This With Zion....

D

Deleted member 191

I don't know if I'm shocked or just......flabbergasted that they are truly doing this to that boy.... I can't help but feel like the ex-wife has a point....That boy is 15 damn years old..... You have played this game for got damn 3 yrs and you tellin me you couldn't wait 3 more to do this? You doin it now?!? Naw....I think the ex-wife is on to something and like always everything done in the dark will come to light.

B1General

Sixer
zBucks
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

if he ever regrets it he will make millions on his tell all book

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Imagine making a song to your baby named Zion only for them to go from Zion to "Zaya" in such a deviant way. #BlackBoyLost

We really went from the road to zion to the highway to hell.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is beyond calculated.

The selected NAACP crowd is in full support of this dangerous, toxic agenda. They do not seem uncomfortable at all and were nodding their heads in agreement while crying tears of joy (including that actor who played young Chris in Everybody Hates Chris, who many suspect is LGBT). Meanwhile there is an increasing percentage rate of Black children and adults killing themselves from racial bullying and anti-Black racism and we continue to face worsening anti-Black racism and injustice nationally and worldwide. Yet Black people still don't have protection or a hate crime bill. WHY IS THAT NOT THE MAIN FOCUS?!

Hollywood, Black Hollywood, NAACP, the NAACP Awards, the BET Awards are officially dead and irreparably compromised. The is what the TPTB and the Democrat Party want.

This is truly sad that this is the hill that Hollywood, Black Hollywood, and this society is willing to die on. They are an enemy to Black people and Black children period.

How are you, the society and the government protecting Black youth and gender non-conforming children with you are targeting them with either anti-Black racism or dangerous, harmful agendas (such as the trans agenda)? I'm guessing they'll have Zion "Zaya" undergo gender reassignment surgery next despite still being under 18 as of now to win more awards this year and next year. Smmfh.

Kurtis Bush

@BBKING6911

·

Follow

The crowd was super uncomfortable.

11:56 AM · Feb 26, 2023

Lee County

@WalterLeeBarto1

·

Follow

Where is the NAACP when blacks are loosing their farm land

12:25 PM · Feb 26, 2023

Cyneca James

@Cyneca007

·

Follow

So they're awarding black folk for encouraging mental illness instead of treating it. Yall really need to give them wypipo back their culture.

12:14 PM · Feb 26, 2023

ART
ART
How are you, the society and the government protecting Black youth and gender non-conforming children when you are targeting them with either anti-Black racism or dangerous, harmful agendas?