Black
Origin
USA
I'm pretty sick of the talking points that paint it as
The Democrats good
The Republicans bad
The Republicans racist
The Democrats like black people
If you don't vote for the Democratic party then that's going to help the Republicans.
If the Republicans get in they are going to do stuff against black people.
If the Democrats get in they are going to help black people.
The only reason Democrats aren't helping now is Manchin and Sinema.

STOP THE BS.

It's not good vs evil or something with the Republicans and Democrats. Obama had a damn supermajority and didn't do crap for black people. How many times has the balance of power changed and black people still in the same place.

The Republicans aren't trying to set us back because they need us as an underclass. Fucking off black people is going to fuck off a lot of these companies and money.

You think Nike gave a fuck about them racist ass white people burning up some old as fuck Nike look like they from the 90s.

Let black people come out and be like duck Nike and Jordans. Them MF would change step and do what we want.

But trying to convince black people to band together and boycott anything is useless.

Acting like one party is there to help black people is dumb behavior! That shit ain't worked since the 60s. Why in the fuck would it suddenly work now?

Sorry for the language but it just pisses me off!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have every right to feel this way and I’m frustrated by it as well. You tell people you don’t mess with the democrats and they automatically assume you’re a republican.

The two party system really has people’s mind in a tizzy. Only side that’s the good side is the side that gives us tangibles.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have every right to feel this way and I’m frustrated by it as well. You tell people you don’t mess with the democrats and they automatically assume you’re a republican.

The two party system really has people’s mind in a tizzy. Only side that’s the good side is the side that gives us tangibles.
    That's how I feel.
    I don't care if they are Democrats, Republicans, or third party. My concern is what are they going to do for me.

There is no good party or bad party. They are all bad.
    There is no racist and non racist party. They are all racist. They are all anti black.
    There is no black and people of color coalition. It's just black people for ourselves.

The quicker we realize that we all have to band together and say " This is what we want," and if we don't get it then we don't participate in the political process. For either party.

If we ask for stuff and don't get it even though we voted in large numbers and continuously do so then what reason is there to give us anything.

The Democratic party knows that if they help black people they will lose the suburban casual racists. Any undecided voter who has racist ideology this is likely to be the deciding factor.
    They also know they can't win without the black vote either though.

Since black people generally vote based off emotion all the Democrats have to do is make the Republican candidate seem racist (and they very well usually are) and black people show up to vote against the Republicans.

All the while the Democrat has offered nothing tangible. They just pointed out that the other candidate did or said something racist.

We ignore the inherent insult that we should vote based on anger even if nothing else is being offered.

The casual racist doesn't mind that the Democrat is against the racist candidate or even that they point it out. As long as their tax dollars aren't going to black people in any specific way. As long as nothing specific and concrete is offered to black people then they'll still consider that candidate.

Thus the Democrats get our vote and at the same time don't lose the suburban casual racist vote.

Why would you purchase what you're getting for free? Why would you gamble at bad odds when you can improve your odds substantially?