The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I'm. For The Streets. Come Back & Ask Me After This Dock Worker Strike. I'll Let You Know How It's Going Going

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It might get bumpy (you've been through the COVID era, part 1, so you have seen the possibilities) ... but it may not , who knows ...

I always figure, what's the worst that can happen? We may have to go back growing our own food ...

... One thing I have noticed ... Sometimes when there is a run on big stores, there is still supply at the Black owned stores , on some things ....

We're resilient, well get through it ...

educatedman23

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It might get bumpy (you've been through the COVID era, part 1, so you have seen the possibilities) ... but it may not , who knows ...

I always figure, what's the worst that can happen? We may have to go back growing our own food ...

... One thing I have noticed ... Sometimes when there is a run on big stores, there is still supply at the Black owned stores , on some things ....

We're resilient, well get through it ...
Yes indeed. Many of our people do not think of the Black stores until after the White ones have been exhausted. I do not understand the idea of running to the store and buying things up. People should be preparing a little bit at a time anyways.

educatedman23

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That was a quick strike…they wasn’t trying to lose that holiday money.
Yep. They got a bump in pay but not the percent they were wanting. They got bills to pay and toys to buy. One man who works there seemed to have tears in his eyes since he know he will have to sell his luxury car that he could barely afford since it is a matter of time before automation takes over which will leave them jobless.