App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He went in a Hispanic owned establishment.. don't be shocked! That's how they roll ...

Lots of stuff we find offensive, is prevalent in their culture. When I saw those fake lips, to sig no ify dressing up as a "basketball player", I knew, those stereotypes are ingrained ...

You can try to remove, but I doubt it will work ...

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Journalist: Do you think this is offensive?

Owner of Halcon Baker Inc. (Puerto Rico) that makes Azúcar Morena (brown sugar): I don't find it offensive at all. I paid someone to draw it for me years ago.

Journalist: Will you change and remove the racist mammy packaging from your products?

Owner: ........uh........Maybe...
Translation: NO!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Here is the picture of the racist blanco Puerto Rican owner of the product.
FGeEm5h.jpeg

mvFPuwu.jpg

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We have to protect our own. There is no union between black and brown people. They have been shown to throw black people under the bus and over the bridge time and time again. The media is the one that likes to rope everyone into one box and call us all "people of color". Anytime someone does that around me, I correct them.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I really wish the "Black and Brown" and "people of color" phrases would die already.

A lot for these Latinos and Asians aren't even tan, let alone brown. Many of these Latinos are blanco, which is Spanish for "white." White does not equal brown. Enough already. Stop the assault onto our intelligence. Also, most East Asians have pale and white skin and are lighter than even some white people. So how are East Asians and white Latinos "people of color" when they have blanco / white skin?