Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
These arrogant countries want to portray themselves as apex rulers yet are so insecure about their past history that they become febrile about whitewashing facts they don't like. It's analogous with an apex predator overly perturbed about the sight of a mouse 🙄 The truth really hurts sensitive souls.

D

Deleted member 1475

India is number one. Most Racist Countries 2023

And I'm not surprised either, as I have had experiences where Indian people that were born in India have shown their hatred for anyone with darker skin and it's been reflected on me with my interactions with them and I'm very light-skinned. They are trained by the White Supremacists to give you either straight up death stares or barely speak to you at all when you try and talk to them as a Black person.

Last edited by a moderator:
B
B1 rebel 365
They believe they are superior to us -can't stand them!
ART
ART
Egypt is also on this top 10 list of racist countries. These white and non-Black Egyptians are the descendants of mostly invaders (such as Berbers and Arabs). They erased and displaced the Native Black Egyptians. It really explains why they hate it when we remind them that the original ancient Egyptians were Black. Just look at how they were frothing at the mouth regarding the very recent Netflix / Cleopatra special and Kevin Hart's comments about Black people being the true Egyptians.

And how the hell is Palestine considered to be more racist than Israel?! Israel is another country of whites and non-Blacks erasing, discriminating against, and displacing Black Jews and other non-white Semites all while denying that the original Jews were also Black and dark-skinned.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
These arrogant countries want to portray themselves as apex rulers yet are so insecure about their past history that they become febrile about whitewashing facts they don't like. It's analogous with an apex predator overly perturbed about the sight of a mouse 🙄 The truth really hurts sensitive souls.

Every civilization does this we even seen African empires do the same.