News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Infamous Charlottesville Terrorist Hits The Delete Button

D

Deleted member 191

I had left over Spaghetti I made it Sunday. I used ground turkey instead of Beef for my meat, though. Came out pretty good. I didn't think I used enough tomato paste at first, but in the end it worked out.

G
Georgiacarolina
I’m curious, how do you season it? Anything unusual to make it pop?
H
HailCzr85
I'll be super honest with you. I season it as if I was going to make turkey burgers hahah.
Now I don't use regular Salt. I use Garlic Salt. Then it's just the usual suspects, Onion Powder, Paprika, Pepper, Basil, Parsley Flakes. I SOMETIMES season it with Oregano, but I typically save that for the Tomato Sauce.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I had left over Spaghetti I made it Sunday. I used ground turkey instead of Beef for my meat, though. Came out pretty good. I didn't think I used enough tomato paste at first, but in the end it worked out.
    That sounds nice. I had sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice.

H
    HailCzr85
    hungry feed me GIF

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Teddy Von Nukem, a southwest Missouri man featured prominently in photos from the infamous 2017 Charlottesville white-supremacist rally, died Jan. 30 this year, the same day he was scheduled to go trial for allegedly trafficking fentanyl across the Mexico border.

Photographed wearing a black shirt, with his mouth open and a tiki torch in hand, the Lebanon native's face went viral as he marched at the front of the 2017 protest against the removal of confederate statues. The Unite the Right rally garnered national attention because it was organized by a conglomeration of white supremacist, alt-right, neo-Nazi and pro-Confederate groups and resulted in the murder of counter-protestor Heather Heyer.

Torch-wielding southwest Missouri man in 2017 Charlottesville photo dies before trial date