The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Interesting. Animals?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Is anyone else of yall noticing an uptick over the past several months of them doing animal videos, showing them with animals playing/cuddling etc.? By them, I mean them folk.
    No more than usual. That's what they do. That said, I will pay more attention to it.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    No more than usual. That's what they do. That said, I will pay more attention to it.
    Well I’m pretty sure it’s WS shoring themselves up to help people like them more. They just killed my dog. Poisoning. And I saw Kyle Rottenhouse up on stage showing a new lab he got. Bastards

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White folks have historically had an unhealthy relationship with animals.

While we were living in harmony with all types of animals, many dangerous in Africa, they were in Europe banging them. Later having zoos. We didn't do zoos. We saw nature as being free.

There are videos of people having dangerous animals or pets or trying to be 'one with nature' with dangerous animals and them getting bit and hurt by them in the process and its always white folks.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know it seems no more than usual. I was seeing a massive uptick of videos of animals being "rescued" a few years ago and it was mostly Asians/Indians staging rescues by endangering animals to fake a rescue of them. I think YouTube finally started cracking down on that BS.