Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Iranian Rapper On Death Row For Supporting Anti-Government Protests!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don’t think this is their civil rights movement. The CIA is trying to take control over the country again so it can take their oil like it did in the 60’s I believe when it overthrew Mossadegh.

That country used to be so liberal until the USA and Britain installed a dictator in their who was letting them steal the resources, The Shah. He was overthrown by a Muslim movement and those people are stomp down so that they are not overthrown again.

If these people are successful, Iran will go right back to having its oil taken by the US and Europe and the people will be poor.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t think this is their civil rights movement. The CIA is trying to take control over the country again so it can take their oil like it did in the 60’s I believe when it overthrew Mossadegh.

That country used to be so liberal until the USA and Britain installed a dictator in their who was letting them steal the resources, The Shah. He was overthrown by a Muslim movement and those people are stomp down so that they are not overthrown again.

If these people are successful, Iran will go right back to having its oil taken by the US and Europe and the people will be poor.
    Thanks, brother! Was going to say the same thing! Also not going to help white supremacy use it’s devastating “battle of the sexes” strategy on somebody else! Nor can I tolerate equating covering your hair with what black Americans have and are dealing with here in the belly of the beast!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Thanks for clearing that up because I definitely was a little confused. Now I understand why they had a rapper influencing the public. Makes perfect sense.