Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is it true that there are 3 million more Black women than Black men?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have been hearing for years how there are supposedly more Black women than Black men in the USA. In fact, some say that there are at least 2 million more Black women than Black men in America. This means at least 2 million Black women would be without a Black man, or would have to share a Black man if they really want to be with and marry Black men. But here's the thing. I'm trying to find the official statistics that break down the American population by race and sex/gender to see if the is true or not, but I cannot find them anywhere. (Example: White males make up about 30% of the US population. I'm trying to find out what percentage of Black women, Black men, white women, Asian men, Asian women, Latino men and Latino women make up the US population as well.) If anyone is able to post the data here I would appreciate it.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was able to find a little bit, but the data sets are getting harder and harder to understand.

Here is something from the Pew Research Center:
Facts About the U.S. Black Population
I just did a little more digging with this link.

It's true. 😞
UrtsNkm.jpg

Male: 22,458,419
Female: 24,322,835

View: https://imgur.com/a/kPfvWoS

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
While the ratio looks more leveled in the younger generations, that graph chart is challenging and difficult to understand.
I agree. You have to run your cursor across the colors to get actual numbers. They act like they don't want you to know anything.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I agree. You have to run your cursor across the colors to get actual numbers. They act like they don't want you to know anything.
They do this on purpose. It is grossly obvious that they are purposely overcomplicating data and other things so that we don't understand what's going on around us. If we don't understand what's going on, then we are easier to control, fool, exploit, blindside, and mislead.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They do this on purpose. It is grossly obvious that they are purposely overcomplicating data and other things so that we don't understand what's going on around us. If we don't understand what's going on, then we are easier to control, fool, exploit, blindside, and mislead.
Yep. How is it that every group in America has grown except us. By the next Census, trans folks will be counted however they want to be counted and it will be a wrap. The Census doesn't count for trans folks.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I got the actual numbers, but why it is saying approx 375,000 Black people per sex per generation (375,000 × 2 sexes × 5 generations = 3,750,000 Black people max) when the total US Black population is over 40 million?

Makes no sense.
1hA5l82.jpg

Yep. How is it that every group in America has grown except us. By the next Census, trans folks will be counted however they want to be counted and it will be a wrap. The Census doesn't count for trans folks.
It is hard to fact the data I'm looking for on the official US government websites. Thankfully the Pew Research Center was able to give me the data I needed to break down the population of Black people by sex and gender. I'm trying to looking for the equivalent from the Official 2020 Census via official US Government sites but I'm not getting anywhere.

I'm looking here and I'm not seeing the information I need:

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You're not going to find anyting on the Census site that's usable. When I have to do data collection for work I never use it. It's intentionally misleading.
I wonder how news sites are able to read and report this information then. Sounds like the US Government is giving certain readable data to news outlets and not the general public. As if it is lowkey classified information that only permitted personnel and those with top security clearances have.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I wonder how news sites are able to read and report this information then. Sounds like the US Government is giving certain readable data to news outlets and not the general public. As if it is lowkey classified information that only permitted personnel and those with top security clearances have.
Over the past 5-6 years did it get so hard to read. During the Obama admin, he was all about transparency (allegedly). I never had any issue finding stuff until 45 took office. Also, every administration gets the privilege of redesigning every bureau's website, also making it hard to find stuff. It can change every 4-8 years depending on how long a president stays in office. It's wasteful and deliberately misleading.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There has ALWAYS been more black women than black men. There has always been more women than men globally, historically. The variation can and do change for a variety of reasons: war, socio-economic class, etc. For example, the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia pretty much eliminated most men of a certain age. The Iran-Iraq war in the '80s reduced the male population in Iran dramatically, not enough men for the women there for a time.

On a sidenote, the swirlers tell this lie to sisters that to go to a bigger dating pool for white men since there are millions more. The discrepancy there is even greater. Do you know what 2 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as the biggest addiction problem in history since the Opium wars in China have wrought on the white male population? There are tons of white women complaining about the dearth of eligible white men and you think sisters gonna get the good ones over Becky, Asian and Latinas? HAHAHA

Anyway, the misnomer is that this is something new. The reason why our grandmothers and great grandmothers locked down the first black man with a decent, reliable job is because it was much worse back then. Black men worked harder so died sooner. It was very, very tough to find a 'good black man' in the '60s and before. In fact has it ever been easy? No it hasn't. It was tough as hell.

I think the problem these days is that 80 percent of the black boys are raised with practically no black male role model who has a significant effect on their lives. No father, no black teachers, coaches, etc, Boys become men by not only emulating the father in the home, but also to gain his respect. Psychologists will tell you that boys spend their early adolescence forward trying to earn their father's love and respect.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been hearing for years how there are supposedly more Black women than Black men in the USA. In fact, some say that there are at least 2 million more Black women than Black men in America. This means at least 2 million Black women would be without a Black man, or would have to share a Black man if they really want to be with and marry Black men. But here's the thing. I'm trying to find the official statistics that break down the American population by race and sex/gender to see if the is true or not, but I cannot find them anywhere. (Example: White males make up about 30% of the US population. I'm trying to find out what percentage of Black women, Black men, white women, Asian men, Asian women, Latino men and Latino women make up the US population as well.) If anyone is able to post the data here I would appreciate it.
    If it is true then some of you will be left without a chair once the music stops.

Abc Musical Chairs GIF by The Bachelorette