Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is monkeypox going to be the next pandemic?

zBucks
I've been hearing news of people getting the monkeypox virus as of late. I don't know if it's been a lot, but it seems to be making the news more often. The news is probably just trying to scare people who are still afraid of Covid. Do you think monkeypox could become a pandemic like situation similar to what we got with Covid?

I don't think we'll end up dealing with another pandemic. If anything Covid could make a comeback before monkeypox becomes a worldwide problem. But, what are your thoughts. Is monkepox just another fear tactic to scare us? Or is it going to be a bigger problem than we think?

One other reason I don't see it being on the level of Covid, is due to us knowing more about it and so I imagine doctors/scientists have a way to combat it.

Barida

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
The monkeypox disease won't be that bad as the coronavirus pandemic. Believe it or not, I can't see a lot of people getting infected by the monkey pox and it is not that type of disease you can get by shaking hands. So, people will go ahead living their normal lives.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apparently, there are stories popping up of young children and dogs contracting it.

Makes you wonder how this is happening if the main source of contracting this is through gay sex...

Not Funny Reaction GIF