Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is there a real chance Trump could win in 2024?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Biden's first term in office is nearly two years I believe, with two more to go. We all know Trump will likely re-run for office in 2024, that's kinda a given with how things are going. Unless he somehow doesn't get arrested for the classified files he took, I can see him winning re-election.

I'm hoping someone new tries to step in and face Biden for the presidency. I don't think I could do another 4 years under Trump, nore more under Biden. Are there any politicians you'd want to see try their hand at being the president?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know who they will have on the left side at this point for the Dems. Maybe Kamala? But they would lose backing her. Maybe they will finally back Bernie... But who wants another old rich white dude? I think the right side will go with Florida Man Ron DeSantis. I think most Republican voters and even Dem voters would rather have him than Trump

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think definitely a chance. Only 1 person I think who can beat him in the Republican primary, Desantis...maybe. But I don't think Biden can beat him again. Dems may try Newsom the governor of California. Who was almost re-called.
    The case against Biden is very strong. It will be hard for them to paint Biden as an effective president and for the people. Also he does not have the wits to go against a Trump or DeSantis.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think Trump has a chance to win. He may have a big following yet, but I don't see most people backing him anymore. And I think people are tired of Biden already, so maybe we'll see a few new faces running. I would welcome it at this point, because I don't want either of them being president another 4 years.

I don't know who they will have on the left side at this point for the Dems. Maybe Kamala? But they would lose backing her. Maybe they will finally back Bernie... But who wants another old rich white dude? I think the right side will go with Florida Man Ron DeSantis. I think most Republican voters and even Dem voters would rather have him than Trump
    I could see Kamala as a possibility. I don't see Bernie running ever again. I think he's good playing on the sidelines. Ron DeSantis could be a possibility as well.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think Trump has a chance to win. He may have a big following yet, but I don't see most people backing him anymore. And I think people are tired of Biden already, so maybe we'll see a few new faces running. I would welcome it at this point, because I don't want either of them being president another 4 years.

I could see Kamala as a possibility. I don't see Bernie running ever again. I think he's good playing on the sidelines. Ron DeSantis could be a possibility as well.
    I think at this point, they only have Kamala or Hillary which, let's be honest, are both terrible options.

I hope we start to move away from both dems and reps at this point because both parties are busted. We need other people to step forward and bring in new parties. Standard dems are too far left and standard reps are either too far right or they are just like the dems only saying things and not doing anything at all.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I think definitely a chance. Only 1 person I think who can beat him in the Republican primary, Desantis...maybe. But I don't think Biden can beat him again. Dems may try Newsom the governor of California. Who was almost re-called.
    Biden never beat Trump. It was all a hox set up to get rid of Trump from office because he's too hot for them to deal with and control like they are doing Trump. If Trump is running in the next election, he's getting my vote.