ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm I not getting something right? No links or anything close to that yet my last answer keeps getting deleted no matter how I try to reword it. I'm thinking it's more than simply an algorithm blocking terms and phrases.

Does this happen to anyone else when trying to help upgrade our people?
    (I'm talking specifically about positive uplifting postings.)

Screenshot_20230213-235111_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20230213-235132_YouTube.jpg

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    YT is racist & they program racist algorithms. It's not just them though. Twitter,Facebook & any other platform owned & controlled by them folks.

Jay
    Jay
    Man where you been at...I was thinking about you the other day...pause.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For the past few years or more my YouTube comments have been getting shadowbanned / auto-deleted. I don't even spam or include links. And any time I post my Google Reviews, they are never made available to the public like Google falsely claims, so I can only see them when I log into my account.

On a sidenote, I recently left a critical, but detailed Google review of that Embrace MLK and they ghosted my review again. I complained to Google about it, but apparently that did nothing or made things worse. The actual Google rating for that atrocious Embrace MLK sculpture in Boston was/is around 2.9 / 5, but within the last month Google Maps nuked all the negative reviews (mine was shadowbanned from the beginning). Now it's nearly 4.9/5, but only with 8 reviews compared to the several reviews it had before.

I wish I took screenshots of the negative reviews and the previous overall rating. I never thought they'd swiftly and openly remove our reviews like that. The censorship is heavy and it's crystal clear they don't care or value what we think, need, or want. They want us to shut up, embrace the BS, and eat cow manure with a smile.

ShermX69X
    ShermX69X
    Glad you see what's up! Same has happened with some of my reviews too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    For the past few years or more my YouTube comments have been getting shadowbanned / auto-deleted. I don't even spam or include links. And any time I post my Google Reviews, they are never made available to the public like Google falsely claims, so I can only see them when I log into my account.

On a sidenote, I recently left a critical, but detailed Google review of that Embrace MLK and they ghosted my review again. I complained to Google about it, but apparently that did nothing or made things worse. The actual Google rating for that atrocious Embrace MLK sculpture in Boston was/is around 2.9 / 5, but within the last month Google Maps nuked all the negative reviews (mine was shadowbanned from the beginning). Now it's nearly 4.9/5, but only with 8 reviews compared to the several reviews it had before.

I wish I took screenshots of the negative reviews and the previous overall rating. I never thought they'd swiftly and openly remove our reviews like that. The censorship is heavy and it's crystal clear they don't care or value what we think, need, or want. They want us to shut up, embrace the BS, and eat cow manure with a smile.
    That ain't gonna ever, ever, ever happen, so NEXT!

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yeah I've timed the deletions before on different Black channels in the past when it's happened and sometimes it's in under a minute to 5 minutes before I see a post deleted. But between post it'll be seconds sometimes. One time I copy pasted a response on a random whyt guys page; still up there last time I checked.

But yeah of course I know these wyht owed site are racist just wanted to get a grasp on -how often- others would experience message deletions even when rewording is used.

How many tries do you normally give it in response to someone before moving on. Personally I give that last one 4 or 5 various tries before simply giving a short handed answer and not looking back.

We know the tactic on the surface looks like -oh this is against our guidelines- or ghosting a comment for no real reason without explanation-

I want to point out that it goes a little deeper than that.

Here's why: When I looked at her question my first thought was "This is a freaken troll question. How you don't know this by now?" yet if it's not I'm about to write a stingy reply to someone maybe asking a genuine simple question so let me help instead and see where this goes.

And that there is where the questions stemmed from. I see that this little "comment patrolling game" has a deeper agenda as it's just another sneaky to breed distrust and animosity in us towards one another at it's core for misdirection keeping us disconnected at the same time. In her mind she could have been thinking -this guy said some good things but did not share any solutions or had none to give in his post, while at the same time I'm thinking some wild sh¡t because I'll go in on a "troll" sometimes lol.

So yeah that's my true interest in starting with that title in a way. A question to set up other questions leading to ideas & more solutions.

Conclusion: Black Business owners need to continue reaching out making themselves known to the masses and WE as Black men and women need to become more willing to help and support one another with more patience.

(Just as I'm reading over my post here she sends me this reply: "@ShermX69 thank you my dear 😊😊")

😅 Could have made myself look like an ass!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wait until Google releases their AI called Lambda which they fast tracking due to ChatGPT. It’s going to take understanding of our viewpoints, vernacular, and speech style to new levels. It’s going to be much easier for them to understand what we are saying and censoring it.

ShermX69X
    ShermX69X
    I hear you on that! I counting on most of us to step our game up as we always do. Definitely going to be a lot caught-up though sadly.
    Reactions: Jay

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    YT is racist & they program racist algorithms. It's not just them though. Twitter,Facebook & any other platform owned & controlled by them folks.
    I've been taking classes on Supply Chain Logistics racking up certifications. Adding to my resume.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wait until Google releases their AI called Lambda which they fast tracking due to ChatGPT. It’s going to take understanding of our viewpoints, vernacular, and speech style to new levels. It’s going to be much easier for them to understand what we are saying and censoring it.
    AI is going to be a blessing and a curse. Unlimited creative freedom and ideas that will be on servers that anyone with the right amount of money can leverage.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exploding comments on some of these platforms would be a good idea. What I mean by exploding comments is that they only last for a certain amount of time.

ShermX69X
    ShermX69X
    I can see that as a positive in the way of not leaving too big of a digital trail if at all.

footprint-tracking-cybersecurity-digital-footprint.jpg
    Reactions: Jay

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I've been taking classes on Supply Chain Logistics racking up certifications. Adding to my resume.
    🎊Congratulations🎊
    All my certifications will be weapons training, piloting & I want a FFL license.